Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Declining Birth Rates In the west , Fact Or GigaCope?

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
I think birth rates in the west for native Caucasians is just steady the only thing is that population of immigrants is rising rapidly . This has brought the political notion that the white population is dropping.
This topic has been ggigacoped in the incel community some arguing that the JBB or " just be black " is undermining their dating chances . Some Whitecells have now resorted to racism in a bid to hate on niggers yet most niggers reside in the worst economically, socially and politically fucked up regions . Blackcells have the worst cases of inceldom, roping and other sorts of violence associated mildly with sexual frustrations. The Truth is that only few top 1% blacks are either Chads or celebrities . Most black celebs who are either average or subfives will pay expensively for some " sexual privilege" . They are nothing but betabuxxxers being ripped off their hard earned fortune by some gold digging foid .

We can't assume that because men especially incels are allegedly not having sex is the reason for the fake "population " decline politics. Most normies are successfully reproducing even the few incels who have statusmaxed and moneymaxxed have accesses to some booty even if it is still cope.

Weather the numbers of whitecells are rising or not it won't affect the population growth because even the fat subfive foid and the 3" ugly midget foid can still fuck some high tier normie on a one night stand and still conceive.

Another gigacope of some alleged "white genocide" of some jewpill establishment is a conspiracy theory to actually promote multiculturalism by allowing interracial marriages between white women and other ethnicities not of European decent especially blacks/African. This is scientifically impossible in a Liberal democracy. Unless it was some 1930s fascist dictatorship where the state decided which race mates with which.

Modern woman is extremely liberated and has reclaimed back her powers over mate selection , hypergamy and sexual freedoms . There is no possible way a Caucasian woman or any other can be manipulated politically to breed with blackcells, Asiancells , arabcells etc against their will . Even nazi Germany was extreliberal in such measures since women involved in their selective breeding programs were volunteers and consensual.

Do not blame JBB , only because the distribution of incels among the black community is highest by far. The only difference is that the blackcells are not as outgoing as white . Another reason is because many whitecells come from different open cultures that gives them the guts to yearn about lacking some wet ass booty . A blackcell will be shamed for doing that so we literally suffer in silence.

For whites yes. White countries rely on immigrants

I think birth rates in the west for native Caucasians is just steady the only thing is that population of immigrants is rising rapidly . This has brought the political notion that the white population is dropping.
This topic has been ggigacoped in the incel community some arguing that the JBB or " just be black " is undermining their dating chances . Some Whitecells have now resorted to racism in a bid to hate on niggers yet most niggers reside in the worst economically, socially and politically fucked up regions . Blackcells have the worst cases of inceldom, roping and other sorts of violence associated mildly with sexual frustrations. The Truth is that only few top 1% blacks are either Chads or celebrities . Most black celebs who are either average or subfives will pay expensively for some " sexual privilege" . They are nothing but betabuxxxers being ripped off their hard earned fortune by some gold digging foid .

We can't assume that because men especially incels are allegedly not having sex is the reason for the fake "population " decline politics. Most normies are successfully reproducing even the few incels who have statusmaxed and moneymaxxed have accesses to some booty even if it is still cope.

Weather the numbers of whitecells are rising or not it won't affect the population growth because even the fat subfive foid and the 3" ugly midget foid can still fuck some high tier normie on a one night stand and still conceive.

Another gigacope of some alleged "white genocide" of some jewpill establishment is a conspiracy theory to actually promote multiculturalism by allowing interracial marriages between white women and other ethnicities not of European decent especially blacks/African. This is scientifically impossible in a Liberal democracy. Unless it was some 1930s fascist dictatorship where the state decided which race mates with which.

Modern woman is extremely liberated and has reclaimed back her powers over mate selection , hypergamy and sexual freedoms . There is no possible way a Caucasian woman or any other can be manipulated politically to breed with blackcells, Asiancells , arabcells etc against their will . Even nazi Germany was extreliberal in such measures since women involved in their selective breeding programs were volunteers and consensual.

Do not blame JBB , only because the distribution of incels among the black community is highest by far. The only difference is that the blackcells are not as outgoing as white . Another reason is because many whitecells come from different open cultures that gives them the guts to yearn about lacking some wet ass booty . A blackcell will be shamed for doing that so we literally suffer in silence.
white looking Latinos like me are still manlets so i will not reproduce

Fact.

I live in California - it’s clownworld here. Foids just ride the cock carrousel, until they decide to marry a fat ugly Jewish guy.

I work two jobs, and most of my foid coworkers are whores who sleep around, yet they are not married, and they are not mothers.

Of course, the goblinas and niggress foids are shitting out kids no problem. I hate black foids - because, it’s insane that they get fucked, yet I don’t…

Fact.

I live in California - it’s clownworld here. Foids just ride the cock carrousel, until they decide to marry a fat ugly Jewish guy.

I work two jobs, and most of my foid coworkers are whores who sleep around, yet they are not married, and they are not mothers.

Of course, the goblinas and niggress foids are shitting out kids no problem. I hate black foids - because, it’s insane that they get fucked, yet I don’t…
I can't believe you're a real user of this forum lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back