Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decided to start reading a book

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I've been rotting for too long, all I did in last 2 years was just shitposting on 4chan(nel) and watching youtube videos. It's time to make changes and revive my brain cells, so I started reading a book 2 hours ago. It's nice.

I used to read all the time but it seems like Internet addiction has killed my attention span

I'm reading a book for the first time in years, sadly it's because I was assigned to by my college English class. It's apparently a famous feminist novel, I just can't will myself to continue reading such a retarded book.

Don't go ER, OP
full

i wish i could read

I used to read all the time but it seems like Internet addiction has killed my attention span
Same, i only read 50 pages for the last 4 months. Gonna start reading again.

i've read 70 books this year srs

High attention span mogs me

nice, its good for you ngl

I've read a lot of fiction books so far ngl. Which titles?
Hamlet, Bud not buddy, Fellowship of the Ring, Hidden Figures, The Metamorphosis, shit like that. One book BOMB, was nonfiction, and was of course about the construction of the first atomic bombs, so it make me feel pretty smart ngl. I'm currently reading Next by Michael Crichton, and honestly it's a little too high IQ for me but it's interesting.

Hamlet, Bud not buddy, Fellowship of the Ring, Hidden Figures, The Metamorphosis, shit like that. One book BOMB, was nonfiction, and was of course about the construction of the first atomic bombs, so it make me feel pretty smart ngl. I'm currently reading Next by Michael Crichton, and honestly it's a little too high IQ for me but it's interesting.
The Metamorphosis is brutal ngl, Kafka had a rough life.

The Metamorphosis is brutal ngl, Kafka had a rough life.
That shit kept me up at night. It's such an incel book that it made me realize what a cockroach existence i have been living lol.

I read abunch of stuff in rehab. I have abunch of history/philosophy books