Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Decided to gymcel today

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
I went to the college gym i go to today to start gymceling, as I hadn't in the last 6 months, and it was honestly extreme suicide fuel.
I (5'7, 19) got mogged by college girls on the way there, and when I went in the weightlifting room it got far worse.
Every one was so fucking tall (6+) and so many fucking freshman foids fucking in yoga pants. I even saw foids height mogging above average guys, seriously wtf. I'm honestly not sure if I have the will to go through gymceling
WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING TALL

Sorry bro. Lifting is useless for manlets anyways.

Only hope for manlets is to be youthful pretty boys and go for barely legal girls

Sorry bro. Lifting is useless for manlets anyways.

Only hope for manlets is to be youthful pretty boys and go for barely legal girls
I don't have the boy look though:feelsbadman:
I quite literally look like a man-
let

Same man, that's why I stopped going to the gym on campus. Depressing when I got heightmogged by most females and 95% of males :feelsbadman:

I need to try the gym to get my ass cheeks more in proportion. one of them is a misshaped lump and the other is round with a dent in the middle resembling the popular cereal brand "cheerios". need to get my "ass" to the gym asap

Same man, that's why I stopped going to the gym on campus. Depressing when I got heightmogged by most females and 95% of males :feelsbadman:
And you're 5'9 too
1 inch below average according to (((their))) statistics, seriously it's such fucking bullshit
I need to try the gym to get my ass cheeks more in proportion. one of them is a misshaped lump and the other is round with a dent in the middle resembling the popular cereal brand "cheerios". need to get my "ass" to the gym asap
Imagine your body being fucked up in multiple ways, like mine

blahas 5*5, you'll at least strength mog everyone in a year or less. majority of people at uni can't lift for shit (i know only like 3 other people who can pull 500+ at my gym) and my school is big.

Just be more confident bro

Heightmogged by foids is the worst. You know they don't even see you as human. But let's be real - if a foid is over 5'10, she's a freak and it's her fault for being subhuman.

Try home training.

Just went to my generalist and a blond Becky wearing sexy leggings there height mogged me (I'm 6'):feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And you're 5'9 too
1 inch below average according to (((their))) statistics, seriously it's such fucking bullshit

It's sucks man, why did we have to lose the genetic lottery. No way is the average height 5'10 in Cuckmerica.

I went to the college gym i go to today to start gymceling, as I hadn't in the last 6 months, and it was honestly extreme suicide fuel.
I (5'7, 19) got mogged by college girls on the way there, and when I went in the weightlifting room it got far worse.
Every one was so fucking tall (6+) and so many fucking freshman foids fucking in yoga pants. I even saw foids height mogging above average guys, seriously wtf. I'm honestly not sure if I have the will to go through gymceling
Exercise does increase your size, people are so dumb to don't even realize at this point, they blame their lost height to age
I'm gonna say the best thing you will hear as a manlet:

Do static bicycle and raise the seat until you can't really reach the pedals with your feet, reach the pedals as much as you can, with time the body will lengthen your legs.

The height you gain with this is undefined and permanent as long as you don't live a neet life anymore.

Last edited:
One time I went to Beverly hills gym. was mogged to shit

lifetime of good organic food nutrition and HSH/ roids had everyone big and tall.

Exercise does increase your size, people are so dumb to don't even realize at this point, they blame their lost height to age

I'm gonna say the best thing you will hear as a manlet:

Do static bicycle and raise the seat until you can't really reach the pedals with your feet, reach the pedals as much as you can, with time the body will lengthen your legs.

The height you gain with this is undefined and permanent as long as you don't live a neet life anymore.
My body's still partially deformed and my torso is short I think so longer legs will look retarded on me

My body's still partially deformed and my torso is short I think so longer legs will look retarded on me
What parts are deformed? the length is the most difficult part of the body to grow up, torso is as easy as do callisthenics and eat a diet that increase your growth hormone, there is no growth plates in the torso.

I'm going to gymcelling and incelookmaxxing soon with videos and everything, "from manlet incel 25 years old virgin to tallfag chadfaced"

NATTY LIFTING IS FOR NUMALES

Do steroids or GTFO

What parts are deformed?
I have pectus excavatum, it comes with a crater sternum and flared narrow ribs
I also tore my AC joint on my clavicle from running into my doorframe when I was 14

I have pectus excavatum, it comes with a crater sternum and flared narrow ribs
I also tore my AC joint on my clavicle from running into my doorframe when I was 14
What does the doctor said about those 2 things? explain it more if possible pls.

Does pectus excavatum is a genetic problem, muscular problem or bones? the AC join is bad healed or it didn't heal at all?

What does the doctor said about those 2 things? explain it more if possible pls.

Does pectus excavatum is a genetic problem, muscular problem or bones? the AC join is bad healed or it didn't heal at all?
I didn't go to a doctor for the AC joint, (my parents denied me seeing one) but I saw a physical therapist and basically "muh can you move you shoulder?" I can, so they said I'm good.
Pectus excavatum is somewhat hereditary although no one I know in my family had it, and it's problems in the bones and muscles I believe
My shoulder is functional but I can't flex my left trap and push my left shoulder blade out to flex the trap muscle, not sure if it's related

Last edited:
I didn't go to a doctor for the AC joint, (my parents denied me seeing one) but I saw a physical therapist and basically "muh can you move you shoulder?" I can, so they said I'm good.
Pectus excavatum is somewhat hereditary although no one I know in my family had it, and it's problems in the bones and muscles I believe
you should do an exhaustive search for your illness in internet, most of the things you will find will be fake and lies but maybe in a couple years you can find solutions I did for some incurable things I had like vitiligo and chronic manletism.

As far as I know those 2 diseases can be cured