Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting decided to go back to school and it’s actually killing me

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
a couple weeks ago i quit and started going to therapy, i told the therapist about how i didn’t really mind that i got fired because i hated the job anyways but have just been feeling like a loser who does nothing all day (which is what i am, but i don’t like feeling like it) and he eventually talked me into applying to college again since i was a mature student and had decent work experience any of my old grades wouldn’t really matter anymore

i majored in an undeclared science for now and have been going there most days to take the classes since the start of this month, so it’s only been a few days but i’m already really exhausted by it

sometimes i’ll see people look at me and it just pisses me off immediately because i start thinking that they’re laughing at me for being there because they’re all like 18 19 and having the time of their lives while i’m just trying to find another route to go down that doesn’t have me wanting to die again

jus feelin p lonely bros i was hoping i’d make a friend here

Mature students are usually given more esteem by lecturers at least

lol

If you are ugly and male - going to college is the dumbest thing you can do.

Go on the dark web and learn how to do bank fraud.

Forget college.

lol

If you are ugly and male - going to college is the dumbest thing you can do.

Go on the dark web and learn how to do bank fraud.

Forget college.
That sounds fucking based

Image 2

I was in college for one year and it was endless mogging competition

Unfortunately I have to return there