Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decided to buy Red dead redemption. Most boring crap ever.

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
What a load of boring crap

Dont get why this game got so hyped

just pirate it lol

I like it but I can understand why other people don't like it

Personally for me I like sandbox games where u have lots of freedom n all dat and u can explore or roleplay and it's realistic. I never play shooter games n stuff like dat.

Also the story mode is really good. But it can be really boring for really long at times which is fucking annoying but then u get really good parts to it.

did u finish the prologue yet

Never played it before, only the first one.

Well if you don't want it mail it to me

Can't relate I think it's kinda cool

I think it's pretty cool as well.

I like it but I can understand why other people don't like it

Personally for me I like sandbox games where u have lots of freedom n all dat and u can explore or roleplay and it's realistic. I never play shooter games n stuff like dat.

Also the story mode is really good. But it can be really boring for really long at times which is fucking annoying but then u get really good parts to it.
Left the snowy area and starting to enjoy it more. Was sick of the snowy terrain tbh.

Left the snowy area and starting to enjoy it more. Was sick of the snowy terrain tbh.
Oh yeah the snowy part is just the intro. That parts fucking boring as fuck.

It will get a bit more interesting now and but it will dip down for a while and be boring until u get to chapter 4 or 5 I think it is.

very few games where I can be assed to pay attention to the cutscenes