Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Decent looking white HTN and his Asian gf

Looks tall too, I'd say chadlite overall. Too bad he chose to poison his genes by mixing with that gookwhore incel factory.

He's probably one of those retards that thinks Asian women are more submissive.

trucel sons incoming

Should murder them both :feelsLSD:

another ER coming right up:feelsLSD:

dude youre dumb as fuck and obviously never been to an asian country. that guys looks can fuck a gigastacy asian foid. hes CHOOSING to be with this ugly bitch for whatever reason. probably unironically likes her personality because men are actually not as completely shallow as women are.

"imagine what you can get with your incel face" jfl at you OP. fucking delusional retard.

dude youre dumb as fuck and obviously never been to an asian country. that guys looks can fuck a gigastacy asian foid. hes CHOOSING to be with this ugly bitch for whatever reason. probably unironically likes her personality because men are actually not as completely shallow as women are.

"imagine what you can get with your incel face" jfl at you OP. fucking delusional retard.
I have heard Chads will take uglier foids on occasion because they service the Chad more. Do the Chad's chores/laundry/blow job etc. While Stacies will be less inclined into servicing their boy toy as much.

I have heard Chads will take uglier foids on occasion because they service the Chad more. Do the Chad's chores/laundry/blow job etc. While Stacies will be less inclined into servicing their boy toy as much.
yeah men are willing to get a lower tier looks girl then is possible for them to get because theyre gunna be alot more obediant and femine for him. its the equivelent of cucks simping for women

just fuck a gook lawn gnome theory

I HATE NOODLEWHORES SO MUCH :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
THEY ARE TRAITOR TO THEIR OWN CULTURE AND PEOPLE:feelswhat:

The guy is poisoning his lineage for sure.