Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decent Looking Inhibcels Need to ShadyMax NOW!!

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
The key here is getting a couple friends. Once you do, just act really quiet and shady around the females. They think it's mysterious.

Once again I did that today. Once again the women talk half shit, half curious perplexity about me. It's like they see my shadiness as untrustworthy, but also interesting.

I left the table, and I could just tell they were talking about me. Half good, half bad. But it doesn't matter. Sure enough I come back and sit down. I look up, and they're literally both just staring at me. Stare back. Put the awkwardness on them. Don't be scared. Make them feel like they need to say something. It adds to the mystique and intensity.

Even though it's not really a good rep to have, and even though it does entail them talking some shit, it's a high for me. I honestly think this would be a really good tactic for @Twisted, and potentially @Tellem--T, although bitches will see that he's black and probably think of him as more of a straight-up untrustworthy thug and not 'mysterious'. But, any white inhibcels should try this.

This is so bad. Idk what to say.

M. Bison said:

It's gotten me attention and I didn't even start off doing it intentionally. Can't say it's the best way to go about getting girls, but it is a high.

this forum really helps me understand autism to a deeper level

Stop giving incels false hope.

Sharking will also give you attention.. should you do it?!

probably not...

What is this PUA nonsense?

ItheIthe said:
 @Tellem--T, although bitches will see that he's black and probably think of him as more of a straight-up untrustworthy thug and not 'mysterious'.

exactly lol

Being mysterious only works if youre already good looking enough to attract women despite high inhbition. "Decent" wont cut it.

being quiet and shady and also attractive = mysterious chad
being quiet and shady and ugly = creepy weirdo

i inadvertently do this all the time and nothing has happened. its a cope.

people see you as scary, stuck up, or unfriendly if you are quiet. I know from experience

fucking normie cunts

ItheIthe said:
The key here is getting a couple friends. Once you do, just act really quiet and shady around the females. They think it's mysterious.

Once again I did that today. Once again the women talk half shit, half curious perplexity about me. It's like they see my shadiness as untrustworthy, but also interesting.

I left the table, and I could just tell they were talking about me. Half good, half bad. But it doesn't matter. Sure enough I come back and sit down. I look up, and they're literally both just staring at me. Stare back. Put the awkwardness on them. Don't be scared. Make them feel like they need to say something. It adds to the mystique and intensity.

Even though it's not really a good rep to have, and even though it does entail them talking some shit, it's a high for me. I honestly think this would be a really good tactic for @Twisted, and potentially @Tellem--T, although bitches will see that he's black and probably think of him as more of a straight-up untrustworthy thug and not 'mysterious'. But, any white inhibcels should try this.

How gl are you

I bet you mog my avi

M. Bison said:

eurocel said:
being quiet and shady and also attractive = mysterious chad
being quiet and shady and ugly = creepy weirdo