Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decent black women prefer white men

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
As we all already know, all races of women tend to prefer white men with the exception of black women who claim to prefer black men the most.

The exception to this rule are typically educated, suburban, proper speaking black women. This specific kind of black woman usually prefers white men and will even take a Latino or Asian over a black man.

It’s crazy how consistent this pattern is. If a black woman is non-ghetto and speaks clean and articulate English you can predict with 95% accuracy that her partner is likely a white man.

This is part of the plight for us blackcels. Most black women are ghetto hood rat toilets who won’t fuck us because we’re too proper for them (not that we’d want to fuck them either) and the few decent black women won’t fuck us because they prefer other races of men. I cite Candace Owens as a principal example of this phenomenon.

educated, suburban, proper speaking black women. This specific kind of black woman usually prefers white men and will even take a Latino or Asian over a black man.
Those types usually have a lot more euro ancestry than the ghetto ones

I love black girls who are smart

From what I've seen, the quality of white men that black foids get with are even lower than the quality of white men that are with noodlewhores.

The white men with black foids are even older, balder, or just all around shabbier looking.

Here in SF, white men can't fuckin be incel. You'd see some white guy in his mid to late 50s with shabby hair and clothing, with a latina or filipina in her 20s. I've seen it.

No fuckin rice man or curryman in his 50s is getting with a 25 year old foid unless he is literally a multi-millionaire ceo.

Niggers want their kids to be less niggery than them

From what I've seen, the quality of white men that black foids get with are even lower than the quality of white men that are with noodlewhores.

The white men with black foids are even older, balder, or just all around shabbier looking.

Here in SF, white men can't fuckin be incel. You'd see some white guy in his mid to late 50s with shabby hair and clothing, with a latina or filipina in her 20s. I've seen it.

No fuckin rice man or curryman in his 50s is getting with a 25 year old foid unless he is literally a multi-millionaire ceo.
Fuckin’ brutal racepill. Being white indicates having inherently superior status.

I don't want a nigger foid

As we all already know, all races of women tend to prefer white men with the exception of black women who claim to prefer black men the most.

The exception to this rule are typically educated, suburban, proper speaking black women. This specific kind of black woman usually prefers white men and will even take a Latino or Asian over a black man.

It’s crazy how consistent this pattern is. If a black woman is non-ghetto and speaks clean and articulate English you can predict with 95% accuracy that her partner is likely a white man.

This is part of the plight for us blackcels. Most black women are ghetto hood rat toilets who won’t fuck us because we’re too proper for them (not that we’d want to fuck them either) and the few decent black women won’t fuck us because they prefer other races of men. I cite Candace Owens as a principal example of this phenomenon.
you already know. Sometimes I dont even have to look at the black girl to know she dates white guys. The way she speaks, the type of hair she has, just everything tells me she's with a white guy. I will always say that if other races all of a sudden started being attracted to black women then everything would change. Black women would fully avoid black men like they do in certain parts of France.

I'm glad I'm out of US here ppl date whoever (race wise) and are way less racist like ya

you already know. Sometimes I dont even have to look at the black girl to know she dates white guys. The way she speaks, the type of hair she has, just everything tells me she's with a white guy. I will always say that if other races all of a sudden started being attracted to black women then everything would change. Black women would fully avoid black men like they do in certain parts of France.
How can you tell a black foid likes white guys? Also don’t black women like BBC? And finally I believe other races are attracted to black foids. A black foid can easily get a white guy but chooses not to as she prefers black guys or her hypergamy is too high.

Even "sophisticated" black women want Pookie and Ray Ray when they're young or not in their dual-mating betabucks ovulation phase or whatever. I recall a funny story of a successful sheboon lawyer in Atlanta getting killed by her criminal boyfriend.

Also Candance Owens is a perhaps good example of what you mean, but I honestly think that bitch wants a black man deep down. You can only defy nature so long. People need to date their own kind.

She practically worships and defends any black male celeb she has an excuse to talk about. Kanye West, Kyrie Irving, etc. She's a woman with a job who travels a lot. Her beta white husband seems like a safety net. Remember when she bashed Kanye before she got famous, then was immediately all on his dick when he wrote his first tweet praising her?

9 times out of 10 these kinds of black women like in your vid have been passed around by Pookie and Tyrone. Now all of a sudden they wanna be all "muh white men!" Cynthia G and Christelyn Karazin are perfect examples.

Even "sophisticated" black women want Pookie and Ray Ray when they're young or not in their dual-mating betabucks ovulation phase or whatever. I recall a funny story of a successful sheboon lawyer in Atlanta getting killed by her criminal boyfriend.

Also Candance Owens is a perhaps good example of what you mean, but I honestly think that bitch wants a black man deep down. You can only defy nature so long. People need to date their own kind.

She practically worships and defends any black male celeb she has an excuse to talk about. Kanye West, Kyrie Irving, etc. She's a woman with a job who travels a lot. Her beta white husband seems like a safety net. Remember when she bashed Kanye before she got famous, then was immediately all on his dick when he wrote his first tweet praising her?

9 times out of 10 these kinds of black women like in your vid have been passed around by Pookie and Tyrone. Now all of a sudden they wanna be all "muh white men!" Cynthia G and Christelyn Karazin are perfect examples.
Facts. Most black women just want white men for betabux

How can you tell a black foid likes white guys? Also don’t black women like BBC? And finally I believe other races are attracted to black foids. A black foid can easily get a white guy but chooses not to as she prefers black guys or her hypergamy is too high.
You can easily tell if you’ve lived in a black neighborhood. By the way they speak, the way they act, the way they look even. Black women are the least attractive race to other races so ur wrong there. Lots of races actively avoid black women and black women like the typical black guys so

True

You can easily tell if you’ve lived in a black neighborhood. By the way they speak, the way they act, the way they look even. Black women are the least attractive race to other races so ur wrong there. Lots of races actively avoid black women and black women like the typical black guys so
There was a dark skin black girl who was the first ever girl to give my 4/10 white ass a chance. I think she was white guy only as I noticed that both of her exes were white and she spoke ‘white’. She also wanted mixed race children and her parents neglected her so she was put up for adoption. She was pro black on social media but told me she wanted mixed race children. Black women may be the least attractive race however they still have 1000s of options due to JBW (Just Be Woman) these options will include white guys and they are rejecting us two and waiting for Chad or Tyrone.

I know my rice ass certainly goes out of his way to avoid boonery

they want tyrone, not just any black guy

i really do @Incline

One of Obamas daughters dates a white guy too. It seems like the black women who _can_ date white guys very likely will. Also rich and good looking black guys, like athletes, tend to go for white women too