Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DECENT BECKY TIER WOMAN NEAR ME ! ( Blonde with Black Strains ) , Met her while i was going Grocerys and Met her on my Way Back

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
Holy Shit , She is so close to where i live ( i saw her going into her home ) , its like 2 - 5 Minutes Walktime ( 2 if you go fast and 5 if your pretty chill )

Obviously i just minded my own Business , but its still Ridiculous , that there are Woman who you could Fuck OPENLY , if you where just Better Looking / Better overall .

As a Chad you could have just shoot your shot " and convinced her to not go To School / Work the next 2 Days , You could have fucked her , have a good time with her and thats it . And nobody would blame her if she called in Sick for 2 Days .

Imagine you have Prime Tier Woman near you , but your unable to Fuck . Shit is Rigged ! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

leaving near hot women is a fucking hell. taking some creepshots or at least looking at her when she's not noticing is the best you can do to enjoy her body.
i see the daughter of my neighbor everyday and she's probably in high school and have brownish super long hair. she's always carying a school bag and wearing cute school uniform and sometime a pinky or redish coat.
imagine if her cuck father see me looking at her like a creep one day, he will probably beat me up.

leaving near hot women is a fucking hell. taking some creepshots or at least looking at her when she's not noticing is the best you can do to enjoy her body.
i see the daughter of my neighbor everyday and she's probably in high school and have brownish super long hair. she's always carying a school bag and wearing cute school uniform and sometime a pinky or redish coat.
imagine if her cuck father see me looking at her like a creep one day, he will probably beat me up.
Alter ( fuck man ) , this must be Heavy TILT Fuel . Im not aware of my surroundings that Much , but there Are Beckys Showing Up Pretty Often . And we are being Gatekept Heavily .

Beat up the cuck father with a drain pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back