Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

December/Christmas a bad time in the workplace for an incel

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Secret santa = normie bullshit
Christmas Staff night out = ultimate sui fuel for an Incel, I will not be attending
Foids putting decorations all over the office = leave my desk alone
Two hour lunch organised for the team = fuck off
Evening meal organised for the team = fuck off
Everyone coughing and sniffling all over the place = fuck off
Normies in a 'festive' mood = I wish I was dead
Christmas competitions, i.e. decorating competitions and the like = fuck off
Christmas Jumper Day = I'd rather be dead than wear one
Dark when I leave the house, dark when I leave the office = sui fuel

Why can't I just go in, do my job and then fuck off home without having to put up with all this normie crap?

I hate normies

any time is a bad time
tbh

the longER nights make me more depressed than usual ngl
brutal vitamin d pill

Add to the fact town is so busy all December. The stress of having to buy presents for family. The depression of being alone surrounded by couples and festive normies.

At least you get to January it's all over but then you've got the reality of the start of another shit year and this time around another decade! sui fuel.

Being dark most of the time means people cant see my face

True, everyones happy but you

Secret Santa is only worth it if it's a free hook-up.
Sadly it's for Chad only.

just go in and out, more like why can't you just WFH and have a flexible schedule like the average clever sex-having normie?

oh yeah, because you need typical sexhaver connections for that, lol

all those things are pure cancer

True, everyones happy but you

What have these bluepilled copers got to be happy about in the cold dark days of winter? Is that what sex does to you? Yet foids claim to be depressed jfl at least they're ALL having sex.

December is brutal for an incel, no idea how I survived last december.

just go in and out, more like why can't you just WFH and have a flexible schedule like the average clever sex-having normie?

My ambition is to work from home so I don't have to work with people.

What have these bluepilled copers got to be happy about in the cold dark days of winter? Is that what sex does to you? Yet foids claim to be depressed jfl at least they're ALL having sex.

They spend time with people they love, family and friends and stuff. Meanwhile I have no one. I'll LDAR in my dark room during the christmas break.

They spend time with people they love, family and friends and stuff. Meanwhile I have no one. I'll LDAR in my dark room during the christmas break.

I've at least got 6 day break from work around Christmas time and the thought of being able to LDAR in my room for 6 days is my cope to get through all the normie bullshit in the lead up to Christmas. But when it comes around i'll still be depressed.

Secret santa = normie bullshit
Christmas Staff night out = ultimate sui fuel for an Incel, I will not be attending
Foids putting decorations all over the office = leave my desk alone
Two hour lunch organised for the team = fuck off
Evening meal organised for the team = fuck off
Everyone coughing and sniffling all over the place = fuck off
Normies in a 'festive' mood = I wish I was dead
Christmas competitions, i.e. decorating competitions and the like = fuck off
Christmas Jumper Day = I'd rather be dead than wear one
Dark when I leave the house, dark when I leave the office = sui fuel

Why can't I just go in, do my job and then fuck off home without having to put up with all this normie crap?

I hate normies
true. i hate socializing with coworkrs

Why do they have to mix together work and social events? If you don't want to participate and do your job, you're seen as weird even though that's what you're there to do.

Why do they have to mix together work and social events? If you don't want to participate and do your job, you're seen as weird even though that's what you're there to do.

Really pisses me off. You can usually get away with it the rest of the year but it comes to Christmas and all these things get organised. If you refuse to participate in any of them you're a grinch as well as an autistic Incel. Even when we want to be left alone they have to make life hard.

Really pisses me off. You can usually get away with it the rest of the year but it comes to Christmas and all these things get organised. If you refuse to participate in any of them you're a grinch as well as an autistic Incel. Even when we want to be left alone they have to make life hard.
I bet if Chad didn't want to participate and focus on his work instead they would see him as "committed" and "focused".

Time to isolate and LDAR

I relate onii-chan

I like the quiet, dreary months of January-March.

tfw you never have to work on Christmas because your store is closed

it's over for northern hemispherecels

Valentine's day is worse fam.

Only normiefags and elite chads and stacys with nice love lives and family lives celebrate the holidays

Jingle bells jingle bells oh oh ohfuck out normies
It's over for grinchcels

Oh oh oh and i wish you a merry cristmas and cucked new year

Sorry blackpilled