Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Decades of negative reinforcement loop made me extremely paranoid

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im almost always in flight or fight mode, its very hard for me to rest and turn off my brain. All the years of getting ridiculed, bullied and getting made fun of made my brain adapt and now i automatically expect every single interaction with strangers to be a negative one. Today when i was refueling my car, a young, beautiful foid asked me for help. I though that was a set up and carefully looked around, to see if there is another guy waiting to rob me or beat me up, as foids asking men for help is a common way to rob men. Turns out she just had a question about the card payment on the display, but i was still super paranoid and thought she wanted to rob me.

I can relate to this. Abused dog syndrome

brutal when ur only interactions with foids are them asking u for help.

Im almost always in flight or fight mode, its very hard for me to rest and turn off my brain. All the years of getting ridiculed, bullied and getting made fun of made my brain adapt and now i automatically expect every single interaction with strangers to be a negative one. Today when i was refueling my car, a young, beautiful foid asked me for help. I though that was a set up and carefully looked around, to see if there is another guy waiting to rob me or beat me up, as foids asking men for help is a common way to rob men. Turns out she just had a question about the card payment on the display, but i was still super paranoid and thought she wanted to rob me.
Can relate, this is why people close to me say ive grown "defensive, aggressive, paranoid, and on edge", im not naturally these qualities, its simply Abused Dog Syndrome.

Same. It's impossible to be relaxed and confident when you've experienced nothing but embarrassment and failure all your life

I would think she likes me and make a move only to get brutally rejected

Could have been a botched attempt of robbing you. Don't be overly paranoid, there is usually cameras at gas stations.

Be careful tho

Same here, somebody randomly laughs near me and I immediately assume they are laughing at me.

Fakecel tbh. Could've easily ascended right there.

Could have been a botched attempt of robbing you. Don't be overly paranoid, there is usually cameras at gas stations.

Be careful tho
Maybe, i kept a safe distance to be sure

I am telling you that she wanted to suck your dick right there but you were too autistic to notice it. Trust me.
Yep.

He should of at least asked for her number.

Oh well.

Missed opportunity…

@WacoGoesDown refrence?

i love it when hooligan fakecels like you larp as ugly outcasts
but its only a matter of time until you get banned or lose interest
i will stay here forever bc im trucel

Yep.

He should of at least asked for her number.

Oh well.

Missed opportunity…
No idea why you niggas read so much into it. Its usually only bluepillers that think that a foid is into you just because she aks you something or needs your help

Im always alarmed when out too
Over

I mean, by now the government is practically enforcing that most males should be paranoid about even where they look

this trend will probably continue getting worse

so in a way you're just ahead of your time