Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Debunking the "you need to love yourself first" fallacy

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★
I'm sure everyone here has heard this. They say we need to love ourselves first to get a girlfriend and be happy, but that's bullshit. Usually people who say this already get plenty of "external love", so loving themselves is easy, because of all this validation. But the biggest argument against this fallacy is foids themselves. They need external attention like oxygen to feel validated. To feel loved. This is easy to see in social media, where they need to post infinite lewd content and get likes to feel good about themselves. Foids' self love is entirely dependent on amassing contact with people interested on them.

Yes, it's obvious gaslighting.

I'm sure everyone here has heard this. They say we need to love ourselves first to get a girlfriend and be happy, but that's bullshit. Usually people who say this already get plenty of "external love", so loving themselves is easy, because of all this validation. But the biggest argument against this fallacy is foids themselves. They need external attention like oxygen to feel validated. To feel loved. This is easy to see in social media, where they need to post infinite lewd content and get likes to feel good about themselves. Foids' self love is entirely dependent on amassing contact with people interested on them.
This doesn't apply to Chads

If i never been showed any love from someone before how would I know how to.

Eu ouço essa merda desde a infância e nunca descobri o que realmente significava. Os normies não entendem que o “amor próprio” tem tudo a ver com a forma como você é tratado pelas pessoas ao seu redor. Se amar não faz diferença já que se você é bonita e sociável não importa se você se ama ou não, você ainda se beneficiará desse privilégio. O mesmo acontece conosco, se por algum milagre desenvolvêssemos o amor próprio, nossas vidas continuariam a ser miseráveis pela forma como as pessoas nos leem.

Yet white foids fucking hate themselves to death and yet still get plowed by 600 men minimum a year

To all the parents who lost their children in mass shooting, love yourself and go to therapy.

Even if you did find a way to love yourself as an incel, they would just call you a narcissist and say that you need to be more humble. Normies will always move the goalposts. Their platitudes are simply made to gaslight you and waste your time.

Deep down everybody knows fucking damn well you have to BE LOVED in order to love yourself, NOT the other fucking way around!!!!

Yes it makes no sense. There are plenty of people, men but mostly women, who have mental health issues and who definitely don't like their lives or themselves. Depressed, anxious, suicidal, yet they can find romantic love and sex when they want to.

It does baffle me how these people believe in those ideas. You only need to rub two braincells together to figure out how the world actually lays, yet they can't even manage to do that.

how do roasties come up with this propaganda

Eu ouço essa merda desde a infância e nunca descobri o que realmente significava. Os normies não entendem que o “amor próprio” tem tudo a ver com a forma como você é tratado pelas pessoas ao seu redor. Se amar não faz diferença já que se você é bonita e sociável não importa se você se ama ou não, você ainda se beneficiará desse privilégio. O mesmo acontece conosco, se por algum milagre desenvolvêssemos o amor próprio, nossas vidas continuariam a ser miseráveis pela forma como as pessoas nos leem.
me no speak Taco

Water .

Why use portuguese?

Why use portuguese?
Sorry, it was a mistake. I plan the texts in Portuguese first.
I've heard this shit since childhood and never figured out what it really meant. Normies don't understand that "self-love" has everything to do with how you are treated by people around you. If loving doesn't make a difference, since if you are beautiful and social, it won't matter if you love yourself or not, you will still benefit from this privilege. The same happens with us, if by some miracle we developed self-love, our lives would continue to be miserable because of how people read us.