Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Debunking all the retarded opinions about Roe v Wade

blackraven

blackraven

United Nations employee
★★★★★
Foids:foidSoy:
We will no longer have sex with strangers! TAKE THAT MEN!

Lol foids still wont be able to control their cunts they always make exceptions for chad

Incels:incel:
He hew femoids can't do abortion and now they're mad

After initial rage they will resort to using condoms. If they were fine with wearing full face masks they will be fine using condoms for few minutes. Less intense orgasms maybe but situation is still tipped just as much in their favor

Redpillers:soy:
Ha ha now females will get back to their traditional roles and I will get my high value tradwife

No lol they will just fuck chad western world is too far gone only invasion or nuke can save it

White knights:feelsYall:
I WILL FIGHT TO DEFEND FEMALE RIGHT TO ABORTION REE

Have fun getting your monthly sex privilege removed because of nothing of your own fault. Worked so hard eh? Well chad will still fuck your foid minutes after meeting her

TLDR
Best way to experience Roe V Wade is to watch it from aside how everyone does all kind of mental gymnastics to act like they will get last laugh

[UWSL]Also this[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Melol
[/UWSL]

It was fun to see roasties seething for a bit but in a few months ${CURRENT_THING} will change into something else and then people will forget all about this. Clown world keeps on honking at all costs. :feelsclown:

It was fun to see roasties seething for a bit but in a few months ${CURRENT_THING} will change into something else and then people will forget all about this. Clown world keeps on honking at all costs. :feelsclown:
monthly distractions