Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Debate on Jeremy Meeks with foids.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I posted the mugshot pic of Jeremy Meek that went viral on a Facebook group and asked foids to rate him based on that pic.

Now, the thing happens here as expected, is majority of foids rated him between 0 to 2 and the highest he got was 4. Indeed, I personally think too that Jeremy Meeks is not 10/10 but he is definitely 8/10 in that pic and although taste of people vary, it is not possible majority of them find him unattractive, as he is obviously highly capable of garnering rating between 6 to 8 from majority of foids.

If a few girls had rated him 0 to 2, it would have appeared more believable but majority of them giving this low rating clearly indicates blatant virtual signalling. To make it more funnily absurd, beta cucks also joined the polling and started supporting the foids.

foids are just virtue signaling dont trust their ratings

He's barely a Chadrone tbh, not even coping. It was just one good photo that got him famous.

or women just have impossible standards

a normie must be a legit 0/10 to women

He's barely a Chadrone tbh, not even coping. It was just one good photo that got him famous.

I will stick to that viral mugshot. Yes, he wasn't looking chad but I would rather say he was looking between upper tier normie and chadlite in that pic. However, the way foids was rating him in that group made me laugh.
Look this absurd answer on Quora by a curry, lol.

Last edited:
meekspill is brutal

I will stick to that viral mugshot. Yes, he wasn't looking chad but I would rather say he was looking between upper tier normie and chadlite in that pic. However, the way foids was rating him in that group made me laugh.
Look this absurd answer on Quora by a curry, lol.

this actually made me lol

They want you to be a good little cuck not like that horrible criminal jeremy meeks! I definitely wouldnt fuck him after hearing what hes done

Women love to pretend to seem better than they are, of course they gonna rate him low just for you