Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Deathpill is the most brutal pill to swallow

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
There are lots of pills who are very hard to swallow, like heightpill, NTpill or teen love pill. But realizing that this is very likely the only chance we have at life and after this it will probably be permanently over for us. I tried to cope with religion but my rationality has always been stronger than my emotions and i couldnt fool myself to believe into religion + most religions contradict themselves in their books and there is no proof for a god. Normies, Chads or foids dont think about death because they dont think, they just do. They have friends and partners and therefore arent obsessed with their thoughts and with the future as we are.

Islam doesnt contradict. The quran has no proven literary contradiction.

It's too early to think about the death pill. You should start thinking about dying of old age when you're 90.

Nice joke, lmfao. Mudslims keep contradicting themselves and always claim something different when talking about Islam

Yeah and everyone has to swallow it, we live in denial of death, in addition to that chads and stacys have to cope with their beauty slowly fading, when we in a way have been spared that, I also feel like if you love life you wouldn't be able to ever accept death.
The universe is fair, it'll swallow everyone and turn them into bones, chad or not, there is no escape.

Nice joke, lmfao. Mudslims keep contradicting themselves and always claim something different when talking about Islam
Muslims maybe we are all human, we are not perfect. But the quran is. Check it or don't , im not here for a religious debate since i honestly dont care.

We need to put a "happy face" on normies as they swallow the deathpill. Maybe you're doing wrong.

Yeah man, it sucks knowing we migh only have this life and it turned out so bad

The agepill kind of scares me a bit more. Since you feel the pain of slowly dying faster. I believe in reincarnation. Though I would rather not come back. Lots of alien and supernatural sightings too.

This can be said about ever single piece of literature m8. Just because there aren't any contradictions in LOTR that doesn't mean it is little more than a work of phantasy.

Yeah and everyone has to swallow it, we live in denial of death, in addition to that chads and stacys have to cope with their beauty slowly fading, when we in a way have been spared that, I also feel like if you love life you wouldn't be able to ever accept death.
The universe is fair, it'll swallow everyone and turn them into bones, chad or not, there is no escape.
Most Chads age well and cann still get young pussy in older age. Stacies are affected by agepill harder than Chads

This can be said about ever single piece of literature m8. Just because there aren't any contradictions in LOTR that doesn't mean it is little more than a work of phantasy.
Im not debating, this is an inceldom forum not a religion, personally im not scared of death. Cuz god is REAL. Wether you believe in him or not NIQQA

if you were dead I don't think you'd care tbh

Most Chads age well and cann still get young pussy in older age. Stacies are affected by agepill harder than Chads
Yeah but you still get uglier af, look at leo dicaprio, he's lowkey ugly now imo, all of them age and look bad and lose it, it must suck

There are lots of pills who are very hard to swallow, like heightpill, NTpill or teen love pill. But realizing that this is very likely the only chance we have at life and after this it will probably be permanently over for us. I tried to cope with religion but my rationality has always been stronger than my emotions and i couldnt fool myself to believe into religion + most religions contradict themselves in their books and there is no proof for a god. Normies, Chads or foids dont think about death because they dont think, they just do. They have friends and partners and therefore arent obsessed with their thoughts and with the future as we are.
Yes this is brutal. You’ll die thinking about how good it could have been, how many girls you could have got, how many children you could have raised. If only you were a Bluepilled chad

personally im not scared of death. Cuz god is REAL.
I'm also not scared of death, because I don't even take into consideration if God is real or not. The Abrahemic God is equally real as Superman or Robin.

Im not debating, this is an inceldom forum not a religion, personally im not scared of death. Cuz god is REAL. Wether you believe in him or not NIQQA
Your opinion, not a proven fact

Yeah but you still get uglier af, look at leo dicaprio, he's lowkey ugly now imo, all of them age and look bad and lose it, it must suck
Cope harder. He looks better than 90% of men his age and can still easily get prime foids

I'm also not scared of death, because I don't even take into consideration if God is real or not. The Abrahemic God is equally real as Superman or Robin.
May god guide you

Cope harder. He looks better than 90% of men his age and can still easily get prime foids
Idk dude

Age pill and death pill are crazy bleak. Saw my grandmother die in a nursing home, wasting away in a hospital bed. Super freaky

@BasedAdam brother u are doing shirk cuz of your .is profile :feelskek:

Narrated by ‘Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64]
You know that birthdays were not a recorded things but the arabs would count thebyears after puberty because alot of people back then did not live a long life, also she reached puberty which means she was mature at that moment of time also all the other wives of the prophet peace and blessings be upon him were older than him, if he was a pedophile why didnt he marry more also if the early muslims were also pedophiles why is that not recorded, you are judging the actions of people that lived 1400 years ago, the levels of maturity are not similar to today(no school, no job, just live and reproduce) the age of consent in England four hundred years ago was 12. Also the age of Aisha is disputed since birthdays were not recorded like today. Also in the jewish tradition they count the years after puberty and that was similar to the arabs. Anyways im not up for debates, please mods dont ban me, if anything he should be banned for discussing bullshit outside of inceldom and at the end fuck you GRAY

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him of his matter ease.

[Quran 65:4 Translation by Sahih International]
You know that birthdays were not a recorded things but the arabs would count thebyears after puberty because alot of people back then did not live a long life, also she reached puberty which means she was mature at that moment of time also all the other wives of the prophet peace and blessings be upon him were older than him, if he was a pedophile why didnt he marry more also if the early muslims were also pedophiles why is that not recorded, you are judging the actions of people that lived 1400 years ago, the levels of maturity are not similar to today(no school, no job, just live and reproduce) the age of consent in England four hundred years ago was 12. Also the age of Aisha is disputed since birthdays were not recorded like today. Also in the jewish tradition they count the years after puberty and that was similar to the arabs. Anyways im not up for debates, please mods dont ban me, if anything he should be banned for discussing bullshit outside of inceldom and at the end fuck you GRAY

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him of his matter ease.

[Quran 65:4 Translation by Sahih International]
Get banned retard, this rule was given to the arabs before islam that used to marry before puberty. This is the rule on DIVORCE not marriage, to have an islamic marriage she has to be mature (physically and mentally) kys

Get banned retard, this rule was given to the arabs before islam that used to marry before puberty. This is the rule on DIVORCE not marriage, to have an islamic marriage she has to be mature (physically and mentally) kys
Keep the cope going.
Is that why your worthless nations still don't have a proper age of consent?

and [also for] those who have not menstruated. :feelskek:

Keep the cope going.
Is that why your worthless nations still don't have a proper age of consent?
My worthless nations is the only reason you're gay country has energy.

My worthless nations is the only reason you're gay country has energy.
No not really, your land is but a place of transactions for higher up diplomats so they can sell arms in wars.
You lot are truly worthless. Keep fighting israel even though your friend isis is working for them and the fact that hamas was funded by mr soros lmao.