Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Deathnik fucks all groups in facebook

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.truthorfiction.com/indonesian-reporting-committee-facebook-purge-controversy/

On the evening of May 15 2019, participants in popular Facebook groups and related pages became swamped by notifications that they were changing en masse from “closed” to “secret” after other groups with high membership counts were purportedly deleted (called “zucced” in Facebook group terminology, short for “Zuckerberg”) for initially unknown reasons.

In announcement posts in several shitposting and tag groups, moderators and admins mentioned a faction purportedly responsible for the deleted groups — the Indonesian Reporting Commission, or IReC. According to a post on Know Your Meme (“Indonesian Reporting Commission Facebook Takedowns”), the claims began with the alleged “zuccing” of the group Crossovers Nobody Asked For (CNAF):

"
Answer: Supposedly a man from Indonesia took down some big meme pages/groups. There have also been people saying that he’s on the furry side of the internet spectrum, and I guess that makes things worse because of the stigma. Whoever the guy is, he’s supposedly gotten a big following (not positive of course) and will continue targeting big groups on Facebook to take down. From what I see, nobody is really aware as to why or how he is getting these groups permanently taken down, but now everyone is in a panic to hide their groups from being found in search results."

he fucked all shitposting groups in facebook JFL now normies are raging

nice, only genuine shitheads still use facebook anyway

good work for him i guess