Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deathnics, knowing what you know about the blackpill, would you only reproduce with white women?

I'm not worshipping whites at all infact i dont give a fuck about light eyes and blonde hair
the only reason i care about it because the world cares about it
Also you haven't given a solid argument and you're just using ad hominem attacks
None of my messages were ad hominem attacks. Anyways if that’s the case why is it that white birth rates are plummeting? Why is it that in terms of percentage whites don’t beat a lot of ethnic groups? Do I agree asian women simp for whites? Yes. Do I agree Rice and Curries have it harder than whites in the dating market? Yes. But the JBW theory is bs the real truth is rooted in the JBB. Every single fakecel here was black :feelshaha:. Plus from my irl experience and stats blacks are the least incel.

None of my messages were ad hominem attacks. Anyways if that’s the case why is it that white birth rates are plummeting? Why is it that in terms of percentage whites don’t beat a lot of ethnic groups? Do I agree asian women simp for whites? Yes. Do I agree Rice and Curries have it harder than whites in the dating market? Yes. But the JBW theory is bs the real truth is rooted in the JBB. Every single fakecel here was black :feelshaha:. Plus from my irl experience and stats blacks are the least incel.
Bruh whites birth rates are plummeting due to low marriage rates and less whites want to get married that's why also female hypergamy unlike some ethnic countries where arrange marriage still exists
JBB is a cope

Bruh whites birth rates are plummeting due to low marriage rates and less whites want to get married that's why also female hypergamy unlike some ethnic countries where arrange marriage still exists
JBB is a cope
JBB is the truth. Also yea it’s due to low marriage rates and less whites having sex. Anyways I wish I could post this here but there was a graph showing races and how many of them had sex in high school. Blacks dominated with 93% at their peak in 1990.

JBB is the truth. Also yea it’s due to low marriage rates and less whites having sex. Anyways I wish I could post this here but there was a graph showing races and how many of them had sex in high school. Blacks dominated with 93% at their peak in 1990.
Do you think people on those studies will accept being a virgin jfl

I would only reproduce with Stacies, regardless of race, maybe except for noodlewhores since curry and rice phenotypes won't mix well.

would bang pretty roastie

I said I love ethnic foids little faggot but they don't want me your entire point got disproven but keep posting that image you got from IT even though you know it's not true pathetic ethnic retard.
dont bother arguing with this shitskin faggot hes a race coping retard

I wouldn't reproduce, even if I could, period. The future is too dark and bleak. If I had children I'd sooner sacrifice the ones I have to save them from the horror to come than have new children.

You're such a cuck holy shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pisslamists are cucked by default though. Praying towards Kakaaba and keeping ur ass up high enough so some other fag can rape u anally :soy: cope harder

Pisslamists are cucked by default though. Praying towards Kakaaba and keeping ur ass up high enough so some other fag can rape u anally :soy: cope harder
Being a cumskin worshipper closeted faggot isn't much better retard