Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Deathnics are responsible for white incels because they raise the SMV of even the most retarded looking white foids

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

A cope a day keeps the rope away
★★
All deathnics but especially the curry and the nigs have this tendency to go on their knees and worship any foid however subhuman as long as she has blonde hair and white skin. TF is wrong with them.

There is a subhuman foid in my university. Landwhales, acne scarred face, receding hairline - she is mostly ignored by most white/latino/spic men but for her white skin and blonde her she recieves realtionship/sex offers from htn blackies and curries raising her SMV so much that she has an attitude of a Supermodel.
I THINK MANY CURRIES AND BLACKIES ARE FAKE STANDARDCELS BECAUSE IF THEY WERE TO STICK WITH A VERY UGLY FOID (LOOKSMATCH) IN THEIR RACE THEY WOULD HAVE A PARTNER BY NOW BUT MOST OF THEM DREAM OF A WHITE BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED FOID WHO CAN RINSE OUT THEIR RETARDED SUBHUMAN GENES.

By raising the SMV of subhuman white foids by deathnics white incels have to deal with attitude from women more subhuman than us (as if the feminism that gave all of them attitude wasn't enough kek)

niggs are especially guilty of this

why don't white incels just go for ethnic girls. Noodlewhores worship whites and will go to extreme lengths to display their devotion. There has never been an easier time for whites.
i want teen white jb not an old nigger aids whore

dnd rd + cope

why don't white incels just go for ethnic girls. Noodlewhores worship whites and will go to extreme lengths to display their devotion. There has never been an easier time for white males. If you are a white incel now, you would also be an incel 50 years ago.
Most gooks do not look good tbh and the submissive feminine cute , little Asian gf types are so high priced that Chad swoops in and takes them away.
Same with curryfoids - many of them have abo like pheno but the light skinned curvy hourglass figured (seriously all curry stacies have hourglass figures maybe it is in their genes) all of them are also dating white chads :reeeeee: :cryfeels:

J00s are resposible for both feminisem and gl0b0lisem.

For what it's worth overall i've seen a shift in sentiment from guys simping less for women in general over the past couple of years which is a good thing? But maybe it's all part of the plan :feelsugh: root issue is foids

This is true as FUCK, everyone disagreeing is coping. Seen multiple examples irl of even Tyrone/Tyronelite blacks with white landwhales.

Also knew a Chadpreetlite who got with a blonde haired blue eyed mid tier becky in middle school and all the other curries gassed it up like “BROOOOOOO NO WAY YOU GOT A WHITE GIRL BROOOOOOO!”

niggs are especially guilty of this
Yep. Curries are delusional and therefore have higher standards despite being MORE subhuman. So while they are also guilty of this, they’re a little less so than nigs

Yep. Curries are delusional and therefore have higher standards despite being MORE subhuman. So while they are also guilty of this, they’re a little less so than nigs
My looksmatch is pregnant with Tyrone's baby :feelsseriously:

that's a ton of mental gymnastics

that's a ton of mental gymnastics
It really isn’t, you have to see it in person to believe it. The stereotype of mid to good looking black man with white landwhale is true

But that’s just the most extreme type of case. In general, ethnics will put any woman with light hair and eyes on a massive pedestal

by that logic you should be able to geomaxx and fuck ethnic foids since there smv decreases cause their own men don't want them, or are you a fakecel standardfag

It really isn’t, you have to see it in person to believe it. The stereotype of mid to good looking black man with white landwhale is true
there's also a ton of mid and above average looking white males with white landwhales. there's even mid to above average white males with ethnic landwhales. it's not ethnics fault only
by that logic you should be able to geomaxx and fuck ethnic foids since there smv decreases cause their own men don't want them, or are you a fakecel standardfag
definitely true
if ethnic men are leaving ethnic women then their SMV is drooping very fast but you still see ethnic women in the west rejecting mid tier white men and only chassing chads. this is the fault of all simps of all races

there's also a ton of mid and above average looking white males with white landwhales
I’ve never seen this irl, only on social media
there's even mid to above average white males with ethnic landwhales
And I’m pretty sure this never happens. I’ve seen some examples of white men with ethnic girls below their league but those are few and far between + those girls are at least not fat

why don't white incels just go for ethnic girls. Noodlewhores worship whites and will go extreme lengths to display their devotion. There has never been an easier time for white males. If you are a white incel now, you would also be an incel 50 years ago.
yep, white SMV is higher than ever nowadays due to self hating ethnic whores, before white men had were white women and if you were ugly good luck being incel forever, now you got a chance to fuck noodlewhores
Because they're unironically too pussy or have too high standards to approach a foid, that's their biggest issue, and when a low inhibit nigger takes a foid they liked but never approached they cope with muh BBCpill

If you're a white man in 2023 and still can't get pussy you need to check yourself, it's clear that all foids have a weak spot for whitos

:yes::yes::yes:
Kike speech bubble

The deathnics only simp tho most ethnic Chads can't even get a white ltb to get to date them long-term but if you have seen any mid foid's Instagram comments they are full of deathnics simping as if she were Margot Robbie.

Cumskinss are disgusting. Why the fuck would I purposely flush down my genetics with a white pig. :feelspuke:

Chadpreetlite who got with a blonde haired blue eyed mid tier becky in middle school and all the other curries gassed it up like “BROOOOOOO NO WAY YOU GOT A WHITE GIRL BROOOOOOO!”
Tbf for a curry, that is indeed goddess tier. Most indians would brag about getting with a light skinned MENA, let alone an actual blonde woman