Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Deathnic nerd gets no matches during speed dating and is forced to give landwhale a date

I had a phone call with him yesterday. He solved a problem with my windows 10 licence.

He should have been basketballmaxxing.

inb4 the landwhale friendzones him and he decides to ERmaxx.

i can't imagine subjecting myself to the hell of speed dating as an incel, what a nightmare

Over for literal LARPers
edit; also JFL at him actually believing he even stood a chance with the hot blonde lmfao. Delusional

Last edited:
mogs me for knowing tae kwon do

Landwhales are animals, males are forced into beastiality.

He needs to know his place at least and not shoot for a thin pretty blonde. His only possibility of ascension is with a landwhale.

cope, normies have to settle for landwhales these days. Truecels have no options, it's just over.
normies getting with Landwhales and chads leftovers (aka single moms) is slowly declining. all american foids have disney princess syndrome. no matter how fugly the foid is, she still thinks shes entitled to terachad. social media and simps made these wilderbeast looking bitches think theyre 10/10.

Brutal eye area

ngl I would give a landwhale a chance if she was hygienic as well.

Le awkward geek

BBFBA0EA AB89 4519 8D1D 41A5897A675A
EE9AD21F 2449 47B6 A634 F056F1ABACFB

Does he remind anyone else of the annoying orange or am I totally alone on this? The way his mouth moves when he talks and his eyes remind me of him. Am I crazy?

normies getting with Landwhales and chads leftovers (aka single moms) is slowly declining. all american foids have disney princess syndrome. no matter how fugly the foid is, she still thinks shes entitled to terachad. social media and simps made these wilderbeast looking bitches think theyre 10/10.
its over

F21165BF 6FCA 45FB BE12 250D01D45BFA

I remember this series, low key suifuel

Dude had 2 matches that wanted to hop. On his dick
alot of these guys are fatcel volcels tbh. but majority belong here, too unfortunate they are bluepilled cucks

I remember this series, low key suifuel

I just chalked it up to the cameras. Unfortunately the magnetic pull of a film crew wasn’t enough for our curry friend.

alot of these guys are fatcel volcels tbh. but majority belong here, too unfortunate they are bluepilled cucks
some of the comments on these videos are hilarious. "Being a brony doesnt make him less of a man u stoopid inkwell!!" :soy: :soy:
MLP refers to My Little Pony for those wondering btw KEK

Chrome 5q9Yozs5Ze
Chrome A6DMwJETRa

i'm not clicking on that

some of the comments on these videos are hilarious. "Being a brony doesnt make him less of a man u stoopid inkwell!!" :soy: :soy:
MLP refers to My Little Pony for those wondering btw KEK

View attachment 360765View attachment 360767
If hot brony girls are in their circles, then they're probably fishing for orbiters. But then again, as ugly males we love to overrate the attractiveness of foids.

I wish they continued the show, I mean it's cringe as hell but it was pretty interesting imo and was good for the memes at least.

I'm surprised they even looked at that currycel in the face and spoke to him.

mogs me.not even 60 year old super obese women want me

Yikerinos! :soy:

Was not prepared for that cringe. He still mogs me. Butter up them landwhale rolls.

The speed racer girl was pretty cute but the helmet made her look special needs.

jfl what is it with curries and blondes? Even the host literally said ITS OVER

fuark that's cringe

not clicking on that.

my heart goes out to all fellow deathnics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back