Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Deathnic Incel Trait: Lactose Intolerance

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
Everything that matters in life is BONE. Jaw, legs, skull. And what do you eat to make those stronger? Milk. And you need lots of Milk.

However, the vast majority of people outside Europe do not possess the genetics to process dairy products that contain lactose.
So chances are, if you are lactose intolerant, you are probably not only ethnic, you have weak and small bones. It’s GIGA over for lactose intolerant cels.

Just imagine not being able to enjoy ice cream, milk, and cheese.

Study: https://www.nahrungsmittel-intoleranz.com/en/lactose-intolerance-worldwide-distribution/

Last edited:
nah. I literally drank milk every day as a kid and still do so to this day and still ended up as boneless manlet truecel. Calcium is COPE

Humans are supposed to eat meat and drink blood from healthy animals. Milk is not as necessary as people think

nah. I literally drank milk every day as a kid and still do so to this day and still ended up as boneless manlet truecel. Calcium is COPE
:yes:
same here, shit was decided in the womb

it isn't cope when you're still a teenager.

Yes,i drink milk everyday too ,puberty helped me to become subhuman even more.

I mean at least you’re able to fucking enjoy ice cream, unlike 99% of rices

Humans are supposed to eat meat and drink blood from healthy animals. Milk is not as necessary as people think
I’m gonna drink milk from your mom

indeed

calcium is cope and overrated unless you are drinking pure raw milk which is impossible unless you live on the countryside

Yep only one in my family and I think distant relatives never had lactose intolerance my dad was a first gen immigrant so probably where it came from.

What’s weird is that I’m 100% Chinese, yet I eat a shit ton of diary products daily. Never had a problem though

I mean at least you’re able to fucking enjoy ice cream, unlike 99% of rices
im half rice. And yeah i would fucking go mad if i was lactose intolerant, dairy is just the best. Can never get enough of cheese, milk, and icecream

Everything that matters in life is BONE. Jaw, legs, skull. And what do you eat to make those stronger? Milk. And you need lots of Milk.

However, the vast majority of people outside Europe do not possess the genetics to process dairy products that contain lactose.
So chances are, if you are lactose intolerant, you are probably not only ethnic, you have weak and small bones. It’s GIGA over for lactose intolerant cels.

Just imagine not being able to enjoy ice cream, milk, and cheese.

Study: https://www.nahrungsmittel-intoleranz.com/en/lactose-intolerance-worldwide-distribution/
If you drink raw milk that's left to sit at room temperature for hours and add some raw butter to it then you will be able to digest milk much easier. Pasteurized milk is a dead food and doesn't have bacteria to predigest the milk for you

im half rice. And yeah i would fucking go mad if i was lactose intolerant, dairy is just the best. Can never get enough of cheese, milk, and icecream
Cheese is one of the best copes.

These incel traits are getting insane