Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deathnic gets careermogged by younger white roasties

rices and curries are more successful at moneymaxxing than whites in the us anyway

View attachment 1044621
Yeah because they spend their youth autistically studying while Stacy has orgies with Chad and then becomes their boss.

Also household income is a shit measure because ethnics often live with their parents even after being married.

:lul::lul::lul:

"People of color" = sheboons and the occasional nigger, rice, currycels and other subhumans are not included.
Whenever a corporation says they want to “increase diversity”, it just means hiring more chimp niggers.

Why would they hire intelligent and productive curries and East Asians? They don’t bring white guilt to the work place

Whenever a corporation says they want to “increase diversity”, it just means hiring more chimp niggers.

Why would they hire intelligent and productive curries and East Asians? They don’t bring white guilt to the work place

As I said before deathnics can't even careermaxx because of DEI policies hiring roasties and roasties hating ethnics :blackpill:
This is just wrong. Whites get discriminated in absolutely staggering rates and the only people who can replace whites in fields of knowledge are Asians. This is why Asians get hired, even if there are white candidates who are better.
The browner and gayer you are, the better your chances to get a job.

What is described in this reddit post is just a sub7 male getting ignored.
Hard to read though, I would be a prime candidate for such treatment too if I were in his situation.

he needs an account here
We have to break their conditioning. I enjoy frequenting the ricecel coper subreddits, we need them to see the light

We have to break their conditioning. I enjoy frequenting the ricecel coper subreddits, we need them to see the light
Very easy members to convert. Hand them and AR15, load them up with blackpill ideology, and let them go nuts

Very easy members to convert. Hand them and AR15, load them up with blackpill ideology, and let them go nuts
Unironically we're way overdue another Asian mass shooter. To date nobody has topped Cho in his sheer efficiency and kill count as an inkie. I genuinely do wanna blackpill them tho, it'd be not only funny but contributes to the cause

Rotten society of evil whores and shit music

:lul::lul::lul:

"People of color" = sheboons and the occasional nigger, rice, currycels and other subhumans are not included.
This. DEI is not for curry or ricemen. White women benefit more from DEI then curry men.

This is just wrong. Whites get discriminated in absolutely staggering rates and the only people who can replace whites in fields of knowledge are Asians. This is why Asians get hired, even if there are white candidates who are better.
The browner and gayer you are, the better your chances to get a job.

What is described in this reddit post is just a sub7 male getting ignored.
Hard to read though, I would be a prime candidate for such treatment too if I were in his situation.
Curries dont benefit from DEI either and ricemen get fucked by it 10x worse than white men. DEI hierachy for sex and race only (obvs faggotry helps too):

1. black female
2. black male
3. spic female
4. curry female
5. spic male
6. white female
7. jews (they count as whites which gives them a 65% quota in many organizations even though they are 2% of the population)
8. white male
9. curry male
10. riceman

it doesn't matter if you have knowledge or skills. what matters is, if you can build a relationship and get along with coworkers, you'll be favored more. this is just the fact of life.

it doesn't matter if you have knowledge or skills. what matters is, if you can build a relationship and get along with coworkers, you'll be favored more. this is just the fact of life.
This is why inceldom is not just about sex. If you're an ugly deathnic nobody wants to even work with you, and obviously you won't be promoted.

what a retarded nigga. he has no idea how close he is to getting a sexual harassment accusation charge thrown at him for just existing as an asian male.

one wrong move and he's gonna get accused of it. thats what happens to curries and rice males here in SF/Silicon valley.

what a retarded nigga. he has no idea how close he is to getting a sexual harassment accusation charge thrown at him for just existing as an asian male.

one wrong move and he's gonna get accused of it. thats what happens to curries and rice males here in SF/Silicon valley.

View attachment 1044695
:feelskek:

That’s just how things are, managers will promote their friends. It has always been like that

Curries dont benefit from DEI either and ricemen get fucked by it 10x worse than white men. DEI hierachy for sex and race only (obvs faggotry helps too):

1. black female
2. black male
3. spic female
4. curry female
5. spic male
6. white female
7. jews (they count as whites which gives them a 65% quota in many organizations even though they are 2% of the population)
8. white male
9. curry male
10. riceman
Corporations want to have black women in front of cameras, but prefer latin women secretly since they're both PoC and can speak two languages

How come Indians and Sri Lankans make so much compared to their Nepali and Bangladishi counterparts?
India has the worst Affirmative Action in the world, getting 99/100 on an exam can mean denial and rejection.

brutal but very true shit