Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deathnic cuck gets praised by redditors for a racist post

They are supposedly liberal but the most racist of all, it'd be better if they were honest about finding browns attractive. Hispanic men have the highest rape rates in the US but you don't see their women constantly bringing that up as an excuse. These poojeetas and mongs will never be white nor will they be anything more than pump and dump material.

They are supposedly liberal but the most racist of all, it'd be better if they were honest about finding browns attractive. Hispanic men have the highest rape rates in the US but you don't see their women constantly bringing that up as an excuse. These poojeetas and mongs will never be white nor will they be anything more than pump and dump material.
Why poojetas are so annoying with their mid tier faces. They shouldn’t be acting like Stacies

Why poojetas are so annoying with their mid tier faces. They shouldn’t be acting like Stacies
Daddy issues or a princess complex. The funny thing is the lowest tier of white dudes settle for them, white men would rather go for a 3/10 asian foid before even thinking about a pajeeta.

Daddy issues or a princess complex. The funny thing is the lowest tier of white dudes settle for them, white men would rather go for a 3/10 asian foid before even thinking about a pajeeta.
Bro, why latinos and hispanics are not looked down upon? They actually commit more crimes and misogyny, yet this world only point out Indians. Just look at mgtow moment, Indian guys didn’t first invent it .

Bro, why latinos and hispanics are not looked down upon? They actually commit more crimes and misogyny, yet this world only point out Indians. Just look at mgtow moment, Indian guys didn’t first invent it .
It's just looks, foids would go to curryland for "cultural enrichment" if deathnics were 6'5 and attractive on average.

The notion that brown foids date whites because they need progressive enlightened white men to save them from their patriarchal culture is a textbook white savior narrative and would be perceived as comically racist by a typical leftist who isn't versed in this discussion until they find out that this is actually the official position of asian foids in WMAF relationships

The notion that brown foids date whites because they need progressive enlightened white men to save them from their patriarchal culture is a textbook white savior narrative and would be perceived as comically racist by a typical leftist who isn't versed in this discussion until they find out that this is actually the official position of asian foids in WMAF relationships
It extends to curry women too but more fervently since they aren't the first pick for the vast majority of white men. It seems like they are trying to find an excuse to date ONLY whites, bad father/boyfriend/brother who happens to be brown/asian? "All brown men are controlling and abusive". White chad who frequently neglects you or pumps and dumps you? "One bad individual won't change my preferences!!!" They are actually more racist than some white nationalists, there was even an asian foid who married a neo-pagan larper who spouts WN rhetoric and doesn't see how she wouldn't be accepted among those circles.

"It has to be a reason unrelated to my looks as to why women aren't attracted to me"

"It has to be a reason unrelated to my looks as to why women aren't attracted to me"
:lul: Mfer thinks it’s more reasonable to believe all Asian guys have chosen to have the same personality than just admit whites mog them

I'm literally Asian .

And i see these pattern in only woman of color especially arab/southasian/ asians.

1 bad white guy doesn't change their perspective who pumped and dumped them

But one indian/Asian male makes the entire race stereotyped as gang rapists and patriarchial

:lul: Mfer thinks it’s more reasonable to believe all Asian guys have chosen to have the same personality than just admit whites mog them
They're apart the same group as the people who say "beauty standards are eurocentric".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can never truly comprehend the Libcuck mind.
They aren't open minded when it comes to race realism.