Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Deathnic and 6/10 face, Or white 5/10 face? (POLL)

Which prevails?

• 5/10 white

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • 6/10 deathnic

Votes: 22 31.4%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Let’s assume you would be the same height either way, which would you choose? Is face more important or does white halo prevail?

Neither. Id rather be dead then continue to exist on this planet full of pieces of human trash.

20200711 080502

5/10 white. I feel comfortable in my skin

I'd rather be 6/10 ethnic than 5/10 white. Jfl at the idiots picking a 5/10 face over a 6/10 face.

6/10 ethnic for sure

I choose "White 3/10 face".

Halo is something that would already be accounted for in the rating. Lol at people who think that 5>6.

depends on height tbh

If you're Deathnic, you need to subtract 3 points from your rating, so a 6/10 is actually 3/10. 5/10 White guy wins.
This.

Although the subtraction varies depending on race.

so a curry with 6/10 face or Nordic (blue eye) with 5/10 face

Of course I'd pick white

Let’s assume you would be the same height either way, which would you choose? Is face more important or does white halo prevail?
Jbw is law

6/10 obviously im not a faggot stormfront incel

6/10 is not deathnic anymore

6/10 ethnic tbh, i want to feel better when i look at the mirror.

Halo is something that would already be accounted for in the rating. Lol at people who think that 5>6.
It’s not though. Lol my bad

JFL JBW prevails

people dont realize the beauty scale is like the Richter Scale. a 5 is like 10 x better looking than a 4, a 6 is like 10 times better looking than a 5 etc...
you can have hunter eyes at 6, but a 5 can never have hunter eyes.

if a 8 Chad walk into the room, all the foids talking to 7.5 chadlites would instantly flock to him.
in a room full of 6 guys, a 7 chadlite would command 95% of the attention.

Fuck cumskins

It seems that the question is a bit unclear. If you mean, for example, a chinese man who is a 6/10 in china, vs a white man who is a 5/10 in Europe, then the white man has a more sexually attractive face even though he is only at the 50th percentile in his homeland.

When people say “thats a 6/10 asian guy” what they really mean is that, that guy is a 6/10 compared to other asians. But compared to the rest of the world, including whites, he is not a 6/10 but more like a 3/10.

That depends on which deathnic it is tbh. I'm gonna go for the highest SMV which is obviously med. So between a 6/10 med and a 5/10 white, obviously the med wins.

people dont realize the beauty scale is like the Richter Scale. a 5 is like 10 x better looking than a 4, a 6 is like 10 times better looking than a 5 etc...

6/10 ethnic

white because halo effect

I may be wrong, but imo it seems better to be an ethnic chad, but worse to be an ethnic incel.

5/10 and 6/10 are pretty close so white. if it was 7/10 ethnic then i choose ethnic.

5/10 and 6/10 are pretty close so white. if it was 7/10 ethnic then i choose ethnic.

i think the opposite, 5/10 white would get a halo effect if they were in place where less 1% of population is white ,even a 4/10 white would stand out from the crowd.

but in the West, where there are plenty of whites, a 5/10 whites is basically incel tier, have no stand out facial features, invisible to foid.
5/10 whites have zero chance to initiate a conversation with foids, too low on the look threshold.

a 6/10 ethnic may have some above average/good facial feature that attract foid, for at least a conversation even if his chance is 1% or 2% that is still better than 0%.

a more interesting comparison is between 6/10 whites and 7/10 ethnics. both top 25% of men. foids will instantly recognize a 6/10 whites as above average and will look for other signs such as statusmaxx, moneymaxx, socialmaxxing, fashionmaxx, etc... and this where that white halo effect will start to matter again.

Last edited:
6/10 ethnic has access to 3-4/10 white roasties and 5s if lucky
5/10 white has access to 3/10 white roasties, easy access to 5/10 ethnic foids and ethnic 6s if lucky

i think the opposite, 5/10 white would get a halo effect if they were in place where less 1% of population, is white even a 4/10 white would stand out from the crowd.

but in the West, where there are plenty of whites, a 5/10 whites is basically incel tier, have no stand out facial features, invisible to foid.
5/10 whites have zero chance to initiate a conversation with foids, too low on the look threshold.

a 6/10 ethnic may have some above average/good facial feature that attract foid, for at least a conversation even if his chance is 1% or 2% that is still better than 0%.
You are correct, but I don't know if 1-2% of foids are attracted to 6/10 ethnic. Maybe this question should specify which type of ethnic, it is a really broad range to just say "ethnic".

Both are upgrages for me tbh
You're already trash you filthy chimp
brootal. We are all subhumans, but he is a subape. At least he gets to rape foids who come in his territory.

if a 8 Chad walk into the room, all the foids talking to 7.5 chadlites would instantly flock to him.
in a room full of 6 guys, a 7 chadlite would command 95% of the attention.
In other words its exponential, not linear

I could pass for 6/10 ethnic. Would I trade for being white? Probably

In other words its exponential, not linear
yes exactly, its like a 130lbs guy can lift 320lbs, but a guy like colvin who weigh 160lbs just 30lbs more can lift 550lbs...
alot more compare to small change in size number.

Last edited:
yes exactly, its like a 130lbs guy can lift 320lbs, but a guy like colvin who weigh 160lbs just 30lbs more can lift 550lbs...
alot more compare to small change in number.
Brutal. TLDR; it’s over for inkels

Wish I was white tbh. At least no impressions as thief robber bomber etc