Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Death would be so sweet

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
As much as we like to say foids are worthless, they are the reason why men keep doing things, achieveing milestones and innovating new ideas and tools.
its the motivation of having a foid partner who will apreciate his work, his dreams and give him company.
take away the motivation and he loses all his interest in life.
it is the hope that someday he will meet a foid who will see his worth despite how he looks and make his life a little less miserable.
foids keep the world running in a way.
foids don't see us worthy of anything but they want us to contribute.
Blackpill is the end.
it is depressing but this is the price for the ultimate truth.
wanting to be loved, adored and admired is not cucked, it is a requisitie of life. it is what makes us human.
if sex was all we wanted then we wouldnt be incels.
our looks influenced all our choices and our decisions. it destroyed me.
but despite that i did all i could to live a good life, work hard and be a responsible member of the community.
it was never enough. as if i was invisible. i was ignored, laughed at, and deprived of human touch.
I can't wait to be dead.

If it makes you feel better, chads and stacys will lose their looks one day and will be in utter despair that they will soon die. They can’t have fun forever; they will lose everything.

I can't really say in words how bad I feel. I can't describe it

"Women are the reason men keep doing things"

oh fuck off. Stop giving them so much credit, not all men think like that.

"Women are the reason men keep doing things"

oh fuck off.
If you were given a family, you would do anything to make sure that they’re well taken care of. This has motivated men throughout history.

The women will be exterminated and sent to landfill when we invent artificial wombs and gene editing (to remove hypergamy). They will be replaced by new women: obedient and forever faithful. :yes:

The women will be exterminated and sent to landfill when we invent artificial wombs and gene editing (to remove hypergamy). They will be replaced by new women: obedient and forever faithful. :yes:
Inshallah

I live with this dream of revenge.
Honestly just take their rights away. They won’t do anything about it. Foids listen to whoever is in charge

If it makes you feel better, chads and stacys will lose their looks one day and will be in utter despair that they will soon die. They can’t have fun forever; they will lose everything.
COPE.

Foids NEVER LOSE.
Chads "lose" after their looks are gone when they hit 40+ years old, but they already enjoy 4 DECADES of their fucking life, while we didn't get to enjoy a single SECOND.

COPE.

Foids NEVER LOSE.
Chads "lose" after their looks are gone when they hit 40+ years old, but they already enjoy 4 DECADES of their fucking life, while we didn't get to enjoy a single SECOND.
You’re right brocel, but do you want to be seething about this the rest of your life? Things need to change; being miserable about if for decades on end isn’t going to do anything.

You’re right brocel, but do you want to be seething about this the rest of your life? Things need to change; being miserable about if for decades on end isn’t going to do anything.
I'm not seething, I'm correcting your retarded "cope" of "muhhh kween muh chad are scared of le death"

They're not fucking scared of death, they don't even fucking think about it.
Only retarded ugly short incels like us do because we fucking have nothing else to think about.

Why would they think about death when they enjoy every fucking thing they want?
Even on their fucking death bed they'll be happy to die knowing they enjoyed their life to the fullest while we rotted our entire "lives"

PS: ignore all the cursing, that's just how I like to express myself.

Last edited:
I'm not seething, I'm correcting your retarded "cope" of "muhhh kween muh chad are scared of le death"
Lol whats wrong with stoicmaxxing? Why are you being so antagonistic? You’re clearly bothered by what I said

Only retarded ugly short incels like us do because we fucking have nothing else to think about.

You answered your own question.
Even on their fucking death bed they'll be happy to die knowing they enjoyed their life to the fullest while we rotted our entire "lives"
Be miserable then anon.
PS: ignore all the cursing, that's just how I like to express myself.

not all men think like that.

Correct.

Correct.

Certainly not the "stressed" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac; her back was always well-rested in the local psychiatric hospital.

♫ I'd call Munchausen, because she's visited a thousand... ♫

♫ She was...., a hospital girl...♫

I can't really say in words how bad I feel. I can't describe it

Correct.

COPE.

Foids NEVER LOSE.
Some chads mog me even at 50+, like Matt Dillon

:yes:100% We are scared of dying without actually living, at least i am.

Hard cope. Chads and stacies will age gracefully, still maintain good sex life until 60s, their libido will diminish gradually and they won't even feel bad when they don't feel like fucking. Besides, with their family and the halo effect that has led them through life they will live a happy senior life until they die peacefully. What you said applies to betabuxxers, beckies and all the other leftovers.
Foids NEVER LOSE.
Foids lose hard once they hit the wall. They have to step off the cock carousel, settle down with a betabuxxer that doesn't attract them sexually, they give birth to his ugly children that will either be incels or betabuxxers, perhaps they will also end up in a divorce and get some money, but then have to settle for another ugly betabuxxer. The "never lose" thing applies to upper tier chads and staces, not beckies.

Foids lose hard once they hit the wall. They have to step off the cock carousel, settle down with a betabuxxer that doesn't attract them sexually, they give birth to his ugly children that will either be incels or betabuxxers, perhaps they will also end up in a divorce and get some money, but then have to settle for another ugly betabuxxer. The "never lose" thing applies to upper tier chads and staces, not beckies.
Another day, another GrAYcel "wall" coper

Hard cope. Chads and stacies will age gracefully, still maintain good sex life until 60s, their libido will diminish gradually and they won't even feel bad when they don't feel like fucking. Besides, with their family and the halo effect that has led them through life they will live a happy senior life until they die peacefully. What you said applies to betabuxxers, beckies and all the other leftovers.
Chad and Stacy are the minority. Besides, you have no idea what society will look like in the future.
They still have better lives than most men.

The thing is that they got to have enough experiences that they no longer want to seek out, while we never had even in our primes.

The thing is that they got to have enough experiences that they no longer want to seek out, while we never had even in our primes.
That’s true, I can’t disagree. I know that things need to change for men, i’m not trying to justify the current system. I want things to change, but I also don’t want fellow inkwels wallowing in despair

Chad and Stacy are the minority. Besides, you have no idea what society will look like in the future.
Which is why I said top tier chads and stacies. For those lower tiers their looks will fade away, but still they will have lived better existences than most people.
They still have better lives than most men.
Women, in general, live better lives than men.

too late for me

What if its sour?