Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Death Note

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Would you write a suicide note if you found the courage to finally end it?

I sure as hell wouldn‘t since it’d imply me having to justify the decision to end my subhuman existence. Anyone who‘s close to me should already know my reasons without me having to spell them out for them and if they don‘t fuck them.

Makes me wonder if Knajjd confessed to his parents about his faggotry, which is still a big deal in Muslim countries like Turkey. :feelshehe:

The title is very misleading lol

With the death note you write the name of all the greatest leaders of the world and ask them to send all their nuclear arsenal and as far as you are concerned you make sure to die peacefully in your sleep (in an anime). but for your thread idkn i don't really need a suicide note.

With the death note you write the name of all the greatest leaders of the world and ask them to send all their nuclear arsenal and as far as you are concerned you make sure to die peacefully in your sleep (in an anime). but for your thread idkn i don't really need a suicide note.
Nice avi :feelsLSD: