Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death is the true liberator

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Death frees you from all forms of suffer, it frees you from the prison called a "body". Death is the ultimate savior. Death is god, god is death. Death is better than life, it grants you unlimited freedom and contentment for eternity. Death needs to be worshiped and praised for all the good it has done.

dnr
foid trait

The great equalizer.

30%
frenchcel go do a suicide bombing in a place full of foids

Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

The scariest aspect of death is there's nothing but a void. It's an eternity of nothing, no conscious, no nothing for eternity. As much as I hate my life, forever is forever and that to me is truly terrifying.

The scariest aspect of death is there's nothing but a void. It's an eternity of nothing, no conscious, no nothing for eternity. As much as I hate my life, forever is forever and that to me is truly terrifying.
maybe it's for the best, eventually no living thing will be alive to remember that they were alive or that there was something at all.

maybe nothing ever happened at all.

looking forward to the void when i kms. if it's not a void and i have these gay entities trying to convince me to go back i'll stand my ground

If you kys you're cuck
being a cuck is staying alive to see everyone around you succeed whilst you have nothing to your name. living and seeing that is cucked. killing myself is the better option. even if i do choose to live i would never live as an oldcel with 10 different health conditions. I'd rope before then