Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death is kind of scary when you really think about it. To be tbh.

• Thread starter CompleteFuckingLoser
  • Start date
JFL if you can't see that you're trippin'.
Nobody can prove that they remember stuff from their previous life, because you can't verify human memory. I could tell you right now: I remember being HItler. Do you believe me? Are you convinced now that previous lifes are a thing and that I actually was Hitler?
Lmao if so. Human brain is highly complex and can play games with you. Hallucinations are a real thing, but it's just your brain missfunctioning, not a proof that there are different dimensions and afterlife and some shit.
Your theory is also based uppon the claim that we are more than our body. Which you cant prove either. We can only live on in another dimension if we're a soul. But there is no such thing. You're just your brain, you're just the neuronal network that developed over the course of your life. There is no 'you' which could life in another dimension after your body dies, because everything you are dies with him.
JFL if you think you know where you'll be and with whom you'll be after your death. How do you know that? Did you dream about it? Dreams are just your brain coping, nothing more. There is no transcendental shit to it, tbh.

That's exactly what people with hallucinations say. LMAO.

But yeah, excellent cope nontheless.
too high iq for this low iq thread

For me death is scary because, despite being miserable a large % of the day, I still enjoy living. Like it's not even the things I do while i'm alive that I enjoy per se, but just the fact that i'm conscious, the fact that I can breathe and move, I can taste, touch, smell, see, and hear -- I like that a lot.

The idea that I will inevitably not be able to do that freaks me the fuck out. What can non-existence even feel like? It's fucking weird to think about. Is there some kind of afterlife or is this really all there is? I don't like the inevitability of life and death.

Oh man, and don't even get me started on reincarnation. I hate the idea of reincarnation because that implies you may also reincarnate as another life form, and I also hate the inevitability of that -- like you'll just inevitably have your turn as a miserable plankton that has to live hundreds and thousands of years before you eventually die and wait to reincarnate as the next miserable creature before you far later down the line reincarnate as a human, but you don't remember anything so you're not even able to appreciate the fact that you've reincarnated as a human.

Actually when I think about reincarnation that's not too bad maybe. It's a similar process to getting through the day as a human, where you're going to suffer a lot, but it's kind of worth it for the brief respites where you enjoy life, even if just for a bit. Even if reincarnation is hellish like that, maybe I won't hate it?

I dunno, existentialism is weird dude. I hate that we were born sentient enough to really despair about our existence. Why couldn't I be born a dumb ass dog that gets to get taken care of and fuck Stacy and afterwards fucking relax not knowing the horrors of life?

For me death is scary because, despite being miserable a large % of the day, I still enjoy living. Like it's not even the things I do while i'm alive that I enjoy per se, but just the fact that i'm conscious, the fact that I can breathe and move, I can taste, touch, smell, see, and hear -- I like that a lot.

The idea that I will inevitably not be able to do that freaks me the fuck out. What can non-existence even feel like? It's fucking weird to think about. Is there some kind of afterlife or is this really all there is? I don't like the inevitability of life and death.

Oh man, and don't even get me started on reincarnation. I hate the idea of reincarnation because that implies you may also reincarnate as another life form, and I also hate the inevitability of that -- like you'll just inevitably have your turn as a miserable plankton that has to live hundreds and thousands of years before you eventually die and wait to reincarnate as the next miserable creature before you far later down the line reincarnate as a human, but you don't remember anything so you're not even able to appreciate the fact that you've reincarnated as a human.

Actually when I think about reincarnation that's not too bad maybe. It's a similar process to getting through the day as a human, where you're going to suffer a lot, but it's kind of worth it for the brief respites where you enjoy life, even if just for a bit. Even if reincarnation is hellish like that, maybe I won't hate it?

I dunno, existentialism is weird dude. I hate that we were born sentient enough to really despair about our existence. Why couldn't I be born a dumb ass dog that gets to get taken care of and fuck Stacy and afterwards fucking relax not knowing the horrors of life?
Once I took the dogpill I truly understood how good these 4 legged animals got it.

Once I took the dogpill I truly understood how good these 4 legged animals got it.
For real. People always tell us to appreciate being a human because we're the most intelligent and powerful life form that we know of, but dogs have the real best deal. Not only do they seem to be endlessly happy, rarely ever depressed or sad, but they get to just be taken care of and not do anything work whatsoever.

Being a human would be fantastic if humans weren't inherently shitty and tribalistic, but unfortunately we are shitty creatures.

For real. People always tell us to appreciate being a human because we're the most intelligent and powerful life form that we know of, but dogs have the real best deal. Not only do they seem to be endlessly happy, rarely ever depressed or sad, but they get to just be taken care of and not do anything work whatsoever.

Being a human would be fantastic if humans weren't inherently shitty and tribalistic, but unfortunately we are shitty creatures.
I wouldn't mind being a human if I got some pussy on a daily basis. Its honestly not that bad, especially with my copes like boxing and gaming.

The only part that would truly make me lose the will to live would be the eventual deaths of my parents.

high :
Descartes was the philosopher that said : I think therefore I am
which is the only thing we can know with 100% certainty
Gay

only scare about hell if it's exist

It's supposed to be, it's ingrained in human's instinct to survive, no matter how shitty your life is

I don't mind being dead, but the process is what's a pain in the ass

It's supposed to be, it's ingrained in human's instinct to survive, no matter how shitty your life is

I don't mind being dead, but the process is what's a pain in the ass