Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death is kind of scary when you really think about it. To be tbh.

• Thread starter CompleteFuckingLoser
  • Start date
CompleteFuckingLoser

CompleteFuckingLoser

コイントの王女
-
I was thinking about jumping from a building or something and thinking of going splat on the ground, yea pretty scary.

because then you really dont know what comes next. you think you have a good idea, but its all dark and scary.

But on the other hand i guess it comes eventually so jumping into it isnt that bigg of a deal either.

I was thinking about jumping from a building or something and thinking of going splat on the ground, yea pretty scary.

because then you really dont know what comes next. you think you have a good idea, but its all dark and scary.

But on the other hand i guess it comes eventually so jumping into it isnt that bigg of a deal either.

Im scared of dying

death=before you were born

death is kind of comfy when you reallllllllllllly think about it

It's only scary because we fear the unknown. In reality you wont even know you're dead

Not killing yourself is just delaying the inevitable. :waitwhat:

itll be like sleeping so it doesnt scare me that much

i question if i would be in that state forever

itll be like sleeping so it doesnt scare me that much

i question if i would be in that state forever
you dream when you sleep though. when you die, you have to die first and then you never dream again.

Try psychedelics. They will help show you what it will be like right before death when your brain is firing differently.

Fools we are. We cannot possibly conceive of what we might experience after death.

Try psychedelics. They will help show you what it will be like right before death when your brain is firing differently.
Lsdcel

Death and cease of existence is a very scary concept. if you're ever going to do it, its best not to think about it.

You just said you dont know
If you think realistically when your body died you rot. Theres no physical way your brain would continue to function

A guy on 8chan r9k made this, interesting read.

Death will be alright. Most of you will just be burning in Hell and have eternal torment and suffering. It won’t be much different from what we are living now, besides the fire.

Death will be alright. Most of you will just be burning in Hell and have eternal torment and suffering. It won’t be much different from what we are living now, besides the fire.

How unfair would that be.Being stepped on and mistreated all your life because of a few bones in your face that didn't position a couple of milimeters in the right direction,and then when you're finally freed of that miserable existence you are condemned to burn eternally because such existence made you bitter and angry and therefore a bad person.

Everyone now alive will be dead in 120 years. Just think of it as eternal peace like before you were born.

I dont want to die because then I wont be able to listen to music anymore tbh. Thats the main reason

How unfair would that be.Being stepped on and mistreated all your life because of a few bones in your face that didn't position a couple of milimeters in the right direction,and then when you're finally freed of that miserable existence you are condemned to burn eternally because such existence made you bitter and angry and therefore a bad person.

Fear of the unknown more than death itself maybe.

Life isn’t fair now, what makes you think the after life would be any different?

i'm more scared of surviving something like that

For me death is only the beginning. It will be "nothingness" at the beginning but then things will change. I belive that Death is a portal to other dimensions. You can't prove me wrong since none of you have died and seen the other side. Our universe is a network of different dimensions. A multiverse. You reborn in another realm as another figure. And it goes on and on. Off course you will not remember shit from the life you had before that. But there are excepetions offcourse, some can remember their past lives but have very weak memories of it. You don't choose which realm you want to be reborn in, that's up to fate itself. But deep down you know what kind of realm you will be visiting. You always knew, if you don't then keep looking. The thing is, the other side will find you first. You either pay attention to it or not. You decide. I payed attention to mine and i got a clear picture in my head were i was going. You think that you made it all up in your head, it does feel like that but in the end you did'n "create" or "make up" anything at all. You discovered it. It discovered you. Just like it discovered me. Now i truly have something to look forward to when i die. I know were i will be. And with whom i will be with there. And i am not telling more. I was lucky that i found it this place. But sometimes luck is not everything. Fate does play a huge role in your life and afterlife. I know were i belong

For me death is only the beginning. It will be "nothingness" at the beginning but then things will change. I belive that Death is a portal to other dimensions. You can't prove me wrong since none of you have died and seen the other side. Our universe is a network of different dimensions. A multiverse. You reborn in another realm as another figure. And it goes on and on. Off course you will not remember shit from the life you had before that. But there are excepetions offcourse, some can remember their past lives but have very weak memories of it. You don't choose which realm you want to be reborn in, that's up to fate itself. But deep down you know what kind of realm you will be visiting. You always knew, if you don't then keep looking. The thing is, the other side will find you first. You either pay attention to it or not. You decide. I payed attention to mine and i got a clear picture in my head were i was going. You think that you made it all up in your head, it does feel like that but in the end you did'n "create" or "make up" anything at all. You discovered it. It discovered you. Just like it discovered me. Now i truly have something to look forward to when i die. I know were i will be. And with whom i will be with there. And i am not telling more. I was lucky that i found it this place. But sometimes luck is not everything.
ultra mega cope

JFL if you don't realise that life is a simulation in 2k18 tbh

ultra mega cope

JFL if you don't realise that life is a simulation in 2k18 tbh

Call it cope all you want. You are more than welcome. I know what's on the other side for me. What about you?

Call it cope all you want. You are more than welcome. I know what's on the other side for me. What about you?
Yes, everybody is sure what's on the other side, and everyone is certain they are right. Few are humble enough to admit we cannot know. It's an impossible question, with no actual answer. But people will hallucinate and trick themselves into a belief system like you have to avoid (cope with) the crippling existential crisis of confronting the fact we can't know.
With that said I'd say life is most likely a simulation, I also loosely believe that I am the only one that actually exists in this reality, and this reality is extremely far from base reality. If this were to be the case, then it would explain why our creation and ending are baffling unanswerable questions, the answer to creation may be very obvious to whatever occupies base reality. But I also recognize that this is pure speculation, and also probably wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, everybody is sure what's on the other side, and everyone is certain they are right. Few are humble enough to admit we cannot know. It's an impossible question, with no actual answer. But people will hallucinate and trick themselves into a belief system like you have to avoid (cope with) the crippling existential crisis of confronting the fact we can't know.

With that said I'd say life is most likely a simulation, I also loosely believe that I am the only one that actually exists in this reality, and this reality is extremely far from base reality. If this were to be the case, then it would explain why our creation and ending are baffling unanswerable questions, the answer to creation may be very obvious to whatever occupies base reality. But I also recognize that this is pure speculation, and also probably wrong.

Hallucinations? What is a hallucination? What i saw was not a hallucination. It was something else. I can't describe it either. I always felt like this, i felt that something like this was coming. All i know is that my fate has been decided long time ago, and were i will be going. The pictures in my mind are growing stronger and stronger and i can see my own afterlife. I really wish i could tell you more, but sadly i can't. I know my purpose now. And that's enough for me

tbh. I don't fear death at all anymore.

Hallucinations? What is a hallucination? What i saw was not a hallucination. It was something else. I can't describe it either. I always felt like this, i felt that something like this was coming. All i know is that my fate has been decided long time ago, and were i will be going. The pictures in my mind are growing stronger and stronger and i can see my own afterlife. I really wish i could tell you more, but sadly i can't. I know my purpose now. And that's enough for me
JFL if you can't see that you're trippin'.
Nobody can prove that they remember stuff from their previous life, because you can't verify human memory. I could tell you right now: I remember being HItler. Do you believe me? Are you convinced now that previous lifes are a thing and that I actually was Hitler?
Lmao if so. Human brain is highly complex and can play games with you. Hallucinations are a real thing, but it's just your brain missfunctioning, not a proof that there are different dimensions and afterlife and some shit.
Your theory is also based uppon the claim that we are more than our body. Which you cant prove either. We can only live on in another dimension if we're a soul. But there is no such thing. You're just your brain, you're just the neuronal network that developed over the course of your life. There is no 'you' which could life in another dimension after your body dies, because everything you are dies with him.
JFL if you think you know where you'll be and with whom you'll be after your death. How do you know that? Did you dream about it? Dreams are just your brain coping, nothing more. There is no transcendental shit to it, tbh.
Hallucinations? What is a hallucination? What i saw was not a hallucination.
That's exactly what people with hallucinations say. LMAO.

But yeah, excellent cope nontheless.

Last edited:
I have vivid dreams of dying. Usually a shot to my brain by either me or someone else. It is scary.

I can't to die tbh. To leave this miserable life and to be forever at peace.

you know what's even more scary, living to 30,40,50 all alone as a KHHV

Death sounds very comforting compared to that

Why fear the inevitable?

I find death comforting. It happens to everyone. There’s no inequality.

I’m scared of getting old.

JFL if you can't see that you're trippin'.
Nobody can prove that they remember stuff from their previous life, because you can't verify human memory. I could tell you right now: I remember being HItler. Do you believe me? Are you convinced now that previous lifes are a thing and that I actually was Hitler?
Lmao if so. Human brain is highly complex and can play games with you. Hallucinations are a real thing, but it's just your brain missfunctioning, not a proof that there are different dimensions and afterlife and some shit.
Your theory is also based uppon the claim that we are more than our body. Which you cant prove either. We can only live on in another dimension if we're a soul. But there is no such thing. You're just your brain, you're just the neuronal network that developed over the course of your life. There is no 'you' which could life in another dimension after your body dies, because everything you are dies with him.
JFL if you think you know where you'll be and with whom you'll be after your death. How do you know that? Did you dream about it? Dreams are just your brain coping, nothing more. There is no transcendental shit to it, tbh.

That's exactly what people with hallucinations say. LMAO.

But yeah, excellent cope nontheless.

I did not dream about it. That's the entire beautiy of it. I never dream something like this up. I experience it in broad daylight when the time is right

The problem is before death of your retarded animal brain fearing it.
Actual death is bliss

Surviving a suicide sounds scarier

I used to be fearful of death

When I was 17

Now I'm completely indifferent to it, except when push comes to shove and my survival impulses kick in, at which point I go into a frenzy. But intellectually, I've overcome every qualm I've previously had with death. I already feel dead on the inside tbh

Being dead is like before you were born, complete nothingness, or like when you go to sleep and don't dream.