Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Death and aging are scary

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Damn life is so sad

Death seems liberating, not scary tbh.

Yes, we will die alone kissless, while foids fuck dogs.

Damn life is so sad
Yes, it's not death that is the most depressing part of our future. It's aging, physical deterioration and loneliness for decades, all the stuff that precedes death.

Yes, it's not death that is the most depressing part of our future. It's aging, physical deterioration and loneliness for decades, all the stuff that precedes death.

Aging is terrifying. Yes. No one ever said they want to get old. Unless they're absolutely retarded.

way you die is what's scary not death itself. A peaceful death in your bed while sleeping sounds like a blissful way to go. Now being chopped off pieces to pieces by a cartel gang that's scary .

The promise of the future is the chill of old age and the slow onset of chronic illness, decrepitude and pain.

Last edited:
I'm more scared of getting to old age alone than to die...

Not like I’m gonna kill myself at any point but I would not give a fuck if I’m not able to wake up tomorrow

Yes, the unknown is always scary.

Just fear reality bro

Death or better yet non existence is freedom.

Damn life is so sad
There should be an anime featuring a villain who rapid-ages people. I think it'd be fascinating to see how the show explores the psychosocial implications of being subjected to such a rapid and more or less negative change in appearence.

Damn life is so sad
My 20's flew by, and sadly they were miserable years. I missed out on a lot, all because I am ugly. I couldn't forgive foids if I tried, I am so angry inside, that I haven't meditated in years.