Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear Trans people, you are not entitled to acceptance.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Dear Transgender People,

I understand that you are frustrated about the lack of positive recognition and acceptance by Cis people. I really do. You are already burdened by the fact that you are forced to inhabit the wrong body. And now, to add insult to injury, you are hindered or even excluded from various parts of life just because people lack understanding and compassion.

Therefore it saddens me immeasurably to tell you:

You are not entitled to any form of acceptance. No one is. Acceptance has to be earned and you just have not done the required work yet to earn that acceptance.

Some people refuse to use your preferred pronounce.
And that is ok, if they prefer it so. You have no claim on language, please stop pretending otherwise.

Some people refuse to believe that Trans-Women are women.
And that is ok, because everyone can have their own definition of what a women is. Please stop telling people how to think.

Some people are deeply concerned or even frightened because of you. And they have every right to be. Please stop telling people what they can and cannot be worried about. I’m sure you would appreciate the same for yourself.

And some people may refuse to date you because you are Trans. And they are entitled to their preferences. Please learn to accept that.

If you want acceptance, you have to do what every other community has to do: WORK FOR IT!

Earn peoples respect, so they use your preferred pronounce willingly.

Accept other people’s definition of what a woman is and maybe then they will accept yours.

Call out and fight the loud minority among Trans people who are responsible for the frightening image of your community.

If you want to be a genuine option for potential Cis partners, learn to pass convincingly. I know this can be a costly and dangerous process, but, if you really want it, you will find a way.

And, whatever you do, do not, under any circumstances, try to force your will on others. Social pressure is a form of violence and will certainly provoke rightful retaliation. The same is true for lying. Do not go that path.

Lastly, and this is the difficult part, learn to accept that some people, or even all people, will not part with their old habits and preferences, no matter what you do. Life is not fair, after all.

I wish you the best.

Signed, a proud Trans ally.

Stay Powerful!
Stay Beautiful!

Last edited:
have trans folk thought that maybe their personalities are why they cannot attract the partners they wish?

"You are already burdened by the fact that you are forced to inhabit the wrong body"
sums up incels pretty well

A few showers should solve their acceptance problem. If that doesn't work, I suggest going to the gym. And if that fails, well, they should go a therapist cuz at this point it's probably their toxic personality that's pushing people away.

Honestly if some of them put more effort into looking like the gender you pretend to be, people would be more accepting.

Dear Transgender People,

I understand that you are frustrated about the lack of positive recognition and acceptance by Cis people. I really do. You are already burdened by the fact that you are forced to inhabit the wrong body. And now, to add insult to injury, you are hindered or even excluded from various parts of life just because people lack understanding and compassion.

You are not entitled to any form of acceptance. No one is. Acceptance has to be earned and you just have not done the required work yet to earn that acceptance.

And that is ok, if they prefer it so. You have no claim on language, please stop pretending otherwise.

And that is ok, because everyone can have their own definition of what a women is. Please stop telling people how to think.

Some people are deeply concerned or even frightened because of you. And they have every right to be. Please stop telling people what they can and cannot be worried about. I’m sure you would appreciate the same for yourself.

And some people may refuse to date you because you are Trans. And they are entitled to their preferences. Please learn to accept that.

If you want acceptance, you have to do what every other community has to do: WORK FOR IT!

Accept other people’s definition of what a woman is and maybe then they will accept yours.

Call out and fight the loud minority among Trans people who are responsible for the frightening image of your community.

If you want to be a genuine option for potential Cis partners, learn to pass convincingly. I know this can be a costly and dangerous process, but, if you really want it, you will find a way.

And, whatever you do, do not, under any circumstances, try to force your will on others. Social pressure is a form of violence and will certainly provoke rightful retaliation. The same is true for lying. Do not go that path.

Lastly, and this is the difficult part, learn to accept that some people, or even all people, will not part with their old habits and preferences, no matter what you do. Life is not fair, after all.

I wish you the best.

Stay Powerful!
Stay Beautiful!
Fuckin faggots

Transformers should improve their personality.

A few showers should solve their acceptance problem. If that doesn't work, I suggest going to the gym. And if that fails, well, they should go a therapist cuz at this point it's probably their toxic personality that's pushing people away.

"A few showers should solve their acceptance problems", I hope your talking about the showers with that strange stuff thats comes out that makes you pass out after a bit ;)

These are literally my favorite threads, based

They expect me to call a guy with a mustache "her" just because he puts on a dress. Meanwhile these same woketards refuse to stop hating on men based on things like height. Fuck them.

People nowadyas have a hard time grasping the simple concept that one is not forced to like everyone.

What a bunch of empath bs i read, they are only entitled to receive a bullet in their head, JFL at supporting these retards, u should be lit on fire for supporting this degeneracy

Dear Transgender People,

I wish you the best.

Stay Powerful!
Stay Beautiful!

You will never be a chad.​

have trans folk thought that maybe their personalities are why they cannot attract the partners they wish?
this unironically, if your entire identity revolves around being a mentally ill arsehole youll be treated like one, no normal person wants to shape their life around being a tranny ally for their tranny partner

What a bunch of empath bs i read, they are only entitled to receive a bullet in their head, JFL at supporting these retards, u should be lit on fire for supporting this degeneracy
...Hypocrisy:feelsthink:

Dear Transgender People,

I wish you the best.

Stay Powerful!
Stay Beautiful!
this is how you piss off the trannies gentlemen, stay classy, use their own behavior against them. The logical male side of them will spill out and they will be angered by their own contradictions brought upon themselves

Last edited:
I understand that you are frustrated about the lack of positive recognition and acceptance by Cis people
fuck trannies and all homosexuals. We have it way harder then they do.

...Hypocrisy:feelsthink:
Im not the one supporting degenerates and imagine giving a fuck about mental ill retards who are the ones who also make fun of you, you really need to be beaten hard to understand, seems like they didn't beat u up enough in school

Dating trannies should not be presented as a solution to inceldom. Let transfags fuck each and quit harrassing normal people.

I think they should hang themselves because that could be a fix to their problem!

Dear Transgender People,

You are not entitled to my participation in your personal myth. I am under no obligation to acknowledge the fantasy world you have chosen to inhabit and want to project on others. You have no right to demand my engagement with you on your terms.
Thank you for your understanding,

Some Internet Anon

Dear Transgender People,

You are not entitled to my participation in your personal myth. I am under no obligation to acknowledge the fantasy world you have chosen to inhabit and want to project on others. You have no right to demand my engagement with you on your terms.
Thank you for your understanding,

Some Internet Anon
They will never listen. When you tell a tranny that they will never be a biological woman, they usually cite some ((study)) that says that they can be. Usually, these studies that say that gender is determined by however you feel like is usually written by a certain ((someone)).

@GeneticTrashLoser
@BummerDrummer

What do you guys think of those “scientific articles” that claim that trannies are real women? Are those written by ((them))?.

Download 1

Im not the one supporting degenerates and imagine giving a fuck about mental ill retards who are the ones who also make fun of you, you really need to be beaten hard to understand, seems like they didn't beat u up enough in school
I meant to say that this thread display the Hypocrisy of normies when they give condescending “advice” to us.

By giving similarly retarded advice to tranys I attempt to expose the double think.

Do you get it now?

It’s over for sarcasmCels.
Well make sure to let us know in the first place because when you say ''trans ally'' expect to get bashed on here, nobody likes this shit here

Ha! Ha! Dude, fucking comical shit, dude, fucking well comical shit. Make more of them type of posts. XD

Lmao — it’s funny because this is indeed what they always try to pull on incels. Brilliant

He’s playing the normal fag’s ‘You’re not entitled to’ game to take the piss out of them.
Dear Transgender People,

I wish you the best.

Stay Powerful!
Stay Beautiful!
Make more of them type of threads. XD

Most trannys are incel tier and more so after transition

Ha! Ha! Them ‘You’re not entitled to‘ threads that you make are fucking comical. :feelskek: