Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear sluts, you are not entitled to knowing Chad's STD status

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★
Dear sluts,

I know it must be a life changing and horrifying experience to discover your pussy is full of blisters and discharge, I really do.

Horrible infections that spread through your nether parts causing all sorts of pain, infertility, cancer, immune system collapse, unsightly lesions, open sores, warts and damage to your urinary tract, brain and reproductive system are a terrible reality that affects tens of millions of women every year.

Under such circumstances it is only natural that you seek safety, disclosure, honesty, and protection during your amorous liaisons.

Therefore it pains me immeasurable to tell you:

You are just not entitled to knowing your partners STD status.

Please don’t misunderstand me: Of course you deserve a life free from disease, lesions, infertility. Everybody does.

But you are just not entitled to have your promiscuous partner frankly disclose their STDs status prior to shooting semen inside you. You have to accept that it is not legal or moral to compel a person to disclose their STD status.

If you don’t understand that, please educate yourself on the concept of compelled speech. It’s very important.

Here are a few tips that will help to increase your chances of living a life free from STDs:

Accept that promiscuity is a risky and self-destructive behavior that also leads to psychological trauma and neurological damage. The only way to have a sex life while avoiding exposure to STDs, is to marry a virgin man while you're still a virgin yourself, and remain faithful to him.

Learn useful skills and gain an education that will make you attractive to the man you wish to marry. No one likes a deadbeat lazy wife. Be better. Also, learn about child-rearing, gardening, sewing, artistic skills, and acquire wifely hobbies. That will surely make a good impression.

Increase the reputation of your fellow women by policing and shaming any cheating, slutty or whorish behaviors, if necessary. Promiscuous women and cheaters are vectors of disease, terrible mothers (if at all), negligent wives, and put an enormous strain on education, welfare, healthcare and legal services, so everybody has the right to frown at them.

Accept that a monogamous lifestyle will not allow you to "find yourself" by partying hard and doing drugs for decades while having anonymous sex with good-looking men you met at nightclubs. Being a wife is hard work, and will not leave space for partying with your friends in town and having kinky sex every weekend with handsome and highly experienced men of unknown STD status.

Don’t be aggressive. You might be desperate to avoid contamination from deadly STDs, and fearing for your own health and safety. But that does not give you the right to literally force a promiscuous man to disclose which diseases he is spreading inside you as you two have a drunken fuck in a hotel room. Be a GENUINELY nice wife to a virgin man and you might get a chance at living a fulfilling life without getting any sort of blisters and warts growing in your intimate parts.

Never snoop around your promiscuous partner computer, medical papers, or cell phone. It does not matter how much you think you are in the right, promiscuous men have the right to privacy regarding their recent STD diagnosis. Never forget that. No one is obligated to tell you they have chlamydia prior to shooting semen inside you, rendering you sterile for life, just because you two agreed to have a night of sex for pleasure. Your partner, knowing his own disease status, is completely entitled to remain silent, if he chooses to do so, even if his motive is to merely have a few extra seconds of raw pleasure while giving you a life-threatening STD.

Lastly, and that is the hardest part, learn to accept venereal diseases as part of a promiscuous lifestyle. Life is not fair and everyone has to play the cards that have been dealt.

So, in conclusion, if you want safety and good health, you have to MARRY A VIRGIN and stay faithful. It’s not so difficult really. I personally know many women who have made it. It is definitely possible.

@Iamnothere000

Last edited:
STDs are lifefuel for incels. Foids deserve every last blister, wart, and infection they get.

I ain’t reading that shit

Extremely based. I love this meme format.

Kinda funny they dont want this but they dont give a chance to ugly fucks or virgins.

Do you partake in threesomes involving chads and their sluts?
Why do you care?

Do you partake in threesomes involving chads and their sluts?
Why do you care?
This text is a meme template. The original said "dear incels ... you're not entitled to sex ... yadda yadda"