Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear Santa!

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
Dear Santa!

It seems that you haven't received my letters from the last year and year before that and year before that and year before that and year before that and year before that and year before that and year before that...

You already know what I'm going to ask and it is my personal organic fuckable cunthole from Swedistan, Norwya, Finlandistine or Denmen Blue eyed, golden blonde hair, pear shaped, virgin nordic gigastacy with all custom parametrs set to tight and plump. However this year I think it would only be fair if you gave me 8 of them for all the years you didn't deliver my presents

Since there isn't any criteria for what I have thought about doing to this nigger planet wonderful world, only what I've done, I can say I've done very well. I have held door for women 7 times this year. You might think that isn't alot, but I haven't been able to do more good deeds since these fucking whores don't let me near them I haven't had that many opportunites to begin with. I can reassure you if I receive for what I have kindly asked for next year there would be alot more good works on the list

Please don't mistake posts on my profile for what I stand for. All the previous posts on my profile have been made by mysterious hacker that wants to get me on the naughty list. Please don't let him fool you

If I receive 8 Blue eyed, golden blonde hair, pear shaped virgin nordic gigastacies I promise I won't punch, kick, dropkick, kickflip, rape, choke, slap, spank or harm them in any other nefarious way and only treat them with utmost love and respect

If somehow my letter fails to find you this time as well, I will decide pay you a visit in Lapland. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point but if it does, I will make Geneva convention my to do list and you and all your magical creatures, will get *̷̛͙̜̦͙̥̠͉̠̤͉̻̩̲̬̤̀̏̃͗̄͊̓́͐͊̔̔́̓̀̍͑̀̎͛̈́͒͑̈̇̾͛͜͜*̸̻̮̗̟̮̂̈́̊̓̎̐͠͠͝*̶̮̻͍̤̞̞͗̿̅̂͊͂̈́͊̚*̷̬̺̥̱͙̲͙̦̳̥̰͈͓̙͛̔͌̍̃͆́͑́̔̅̾̑́͋͋̍̐̊̌̾̌̒́͜͝*̴̛͉͒̓̓̿͋̓̎̏̇͌͋͠͝*̷̨̡̡͎̣̰͚̪̖̣̜͖̺͔̖͚͎͈̜̭̳̮̊̄̈́̉̇͂̀̋͌̊͆̏̄̀͆̏̍̀̃͐̆͘͜͜͠͝*̵̢͕̳̆͛͒̾̈̈́*̵̧̧̢̛͚̥̩̱̹͚̗̼͈͇̂̌̍̉́̐͆̐͌̈̾͑̾̆̂͊̊̃͗̓̓̂̕͜*̸̢͍̰̠̩͖̯̮̬͊͗̓͑́̄̇̔͝͠͝*̶̢̧̝̗̤͇̹͓̙̘͙̭̣͈̩̬͚̱̟̬̱̭̠̙͇̽̅̑͌̽̕*̴̡̡̢̮̦͎̯̬̻̲̜͍̖̟̣̜̹̙͎̣̣͉͖̱̲̃̒̑̂͑̀͌͗͜ͅͅ*̸̡̛̛͕̮̗̲͎͎͙̮͍̜͍̥̝͑̋̈̔̏͒̋̄̏͛̄͆́̊̈͆̄̎̉̀̋̏̐͝*̶̗̋͛*̴̧̧͈̪͍̬̠̤͖̫̣̜̳͍̺̝͔͔̲͎͍͕̭͕̰̞͈̽͝*̵̢̡̛̱͖̞̻̠̦̟͍̱̣̖̯̞̻͚̰̦̫̄̆͗̽̒̈́̐͌́͌̃̄̇̀͊̿̑̅̆͛́̓̓̀͂̅̀̕+̶̧̨̮͇͔̙̞̲͈͇̠͖̰̳͓̥̤͠ͅ:̷̡̞͙͍̘̳̝͚͈̘̥̹͚̖̹͖͖̜̙͗̿͜+̶̢̧͍̭̗̗̘̺̗͔̪̜̥̼͔̣̖̘̣̏̇̔̐̅̇͗̄͛̚͝͠:̴̢̖̱̟̺͙̗̰̪̙̲̙͙̭̗̮̤́̏͗̊̋̓́̎̚͝͝:̸̨̧̛̗̜̹̰͙̘̫̠̭̟̞̮͓͈̜̣̫̖͕̺̙͍̬̮͍̞̭̃̊͑͑̃́̋͌̐̈́́̉̄̇̈́̈́͗͆̎͑̇̈́͆̃̕͝:̸̺̺̮̖̺̪͋͜:̴̧̡̛̱̗̦̳̯̭̮̱̺̞͎̟̈́̍̈́̅̾̀̈́͋̏͊̽͂̑̾͊̕̕͝͝:̸̧̧̢͈̯͕̖͍̠̗͔̩̹̟̞̺̳̥͇̰͛̈́̒̆͒̀͆̎̄̈́̒̈́̉̇͒ͅ:̶̨̛̱̊͐̃͒͠:̴̰͇̳̣̹̪͚͊͐̇͑́͊̑̅͊͛͊͋̒̀͒̐͊̑̃́͋̆̊̿̿̕͝͠͝͝:̵̧̛̻̗̣̳̰̤̺̠̫̮̇̏̽̇̒̾̌̇̈́͐̀̄͆̀̈́̋͛́͗͘͠:̷̨͕̝̙̲̞̩̟̰̩͔̣̪͔̇͆̓̿̈̍̇̅̔̚͜͝͝:̸̬̿̎̓̓͗̂̏̈́͠:̶̧̨̡̢̡̛̺͉͚̣̮̹̻̫͓̩̘̥͈͎̲̻͙̩̬̯̥̙͐̇̓͛̄̚̚ͅ:̵̢̧̰͕̯͖̤͙̦͎͖̻̤͈͔̘̫͎̋̀̈́̈́̈̓̋̚͜͠:̸̛̫͎̻̦͕̬̻͇̼̙̬̟̲̝̜̞̹̫̮̲̠͕͖̦͍̔̀͂̓̈́̏̍̽̌́̓:̴̡̨̳̣̥͓͓̻͓̲̞̥̻͇̳͚̲͚̱̆͐͆̔̉̋̂̐̈́̄̔̈́̍̐́̈́̈̍͝:̷̡̡̨̹̣̱̲̤̺̳̗̜̹͎̟͎̝͍͇͍̠͐̉̉̾̔̈́̔͋̈́̾̈́́̾̈̅̔̓̑̚͜͝ (in Santa Tracker) so I really hope this time I get my wish fulfilled we can all be friends happily ever after:owo:

Merry Christmas
~blackraven

Last edited:
black santa clause aka master is busy this year slaying snow bunnies or whatever @IncelKing said :lul: