Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear people of Uvalde-Texas, you are not entitled to law enforcement protecting your children.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Dear mothers and fathers of Uvalde,

with great pain and sadness have I received the horrifying news of the recent happenings in your city.
My hands trembled when I reached for the TV-remote to raise the volume while the news anchor proclaimed the numbers of children lost to the violent insanity of one disturbed young man.

My already shattered soul was further demolished when I heard of the utter incompetence and inaction of the local police force. Those officers, one would think, should be prepared, trained, equipped and at the ready to strike down any threat to the most precious members of our society with the shiftiness of a falling lightning bolt...

But instead those overpaid posers took ages to arrive at the scene, build up a perimeter, call for backup, just to… wait.

For over an hour, the police, heroes of the neighbourhood, the thin blue line, did nothing to stop the slaughter that was unfolding within those accursed halls of education.

But not only did those men in uniform allow the killer to pursue his murderous plan uninhibited, they also made sure you could do not:

That’s right; the police prevented the parents of the endangered kids from entering the shool. They used force, teasers, mace and threats, not against the killer, but against YOU: parent trying to save their children.

I can only faintly imagine the tremendous feeling of betrayal, disappointment, helplessness and impotent rage you must have experienced. You are prevented from saving your dying child by the very people whose (tax-funded) job it is presumably to safeguard your children.

Your disdain for the police is absolutely understandable. And that’s why it pains me so much to tell you, that the police are not obligated to protect your children.

The job of the police is to enforce the law (to protect private property, for example), not to protect the citizenry.

You may think this unjust and nonsensical, but it is the law.

You cannot force a police officer (who is a human being with feelings, I remind you) to endanger his life on your behalves. In fact you should be thankful to those officers for preventing you from entering the building and possibly escalating the situation even further.

Just like spoiled children have to eventually accept that they are not the centre of the world, you have to accept that no one is obligated to protect your family. Likewise, you are also not entitled to protect your children, if doing so hinders the police form fulfilling their duty.

If you have trouble with that, I advise you to seek therapy.

Just like spoiled children have to eventually accept that they are not the centre of the world, you have to accept that no one is obligated to protect your family. Likewise, you are also not entitled to protect your children, if doing so hinders the police form fulfilling their duty.

Provoking a disgruntled incel is foolish.

Those children would have grown up to be evil normies, so they deserved it.

If one of those kids was gonna be an incel, then he was spared his misery.

with great pain and sadness have I received the horrifying news of the recent happenings in your city.
My hands trembled when I reached for the TV-remote to raise the volume while the news anchor proclaimed the numbers of children lost to the violent insanity of one disturbed young man.

My already shattered soul was further demolished when I heard of the utter incompetence and inaction of the local police force. Those officers, one would think, should be prepared, trained, equipped and at the ready to strike down any threat to the most precious members of our society with the shiftiness of a falling lightning bolt...

But instead those overpaid posers took ages to arrive at the scene, build up a perimeter, call for backup, just to… wait.

For over an hour, the police, heroes of the neighbourhood, the thin blue line, did nothing to stop the slaughter that was unfolding within those accursed halls of education.

But not only did those men in uniform allow the killer to pursue his murderous plan uninhibited, they also made sure you could do not:

That’s right; the police prevented the parents of the endangered kids from entering the shool. They used force, teasers, mace and threats, not against the killer, but against YOU: parent trying to save their children.

I can only faintly imagine the tremendous feeling of betrayal, disappointment, helplessness and impotent rage you must have experienced. You are prevented from saving your dying child by the very people whose (tax-funded) job it is presumably to safeguard your children.

Your disdain for the police is absolutely understandable. And that’s why it pains me so much to tell you, that the police are not obligated to protect your children.

The job of the police is to enforce the law (to protect private property, for example), not to protect the citizenry.

You cannot force a police officer (who is a human being with feelings, I remind you) to endanger his life on your behalves. In fact you should be thankful to those officers for preventing you from entering the building and possibly escalating the situation even further.

One of the most based threads I've ever read.

the children should have taken more showers and worked on their personality to not get shot

Stop copying my emails bro!

Horror

Pigs quite literally were ruled in court to have no obligation to stop crime or protect citizens

You’re not entitled to not being shot or raped, goy.

Pigs quite literally were ruled in court to have no obligation to stop crime or protect citizens

You’re not entitled to not being shot or raped, goy.
big blackpill truth. (((SCOTUS))) has spoken

Those children would have grown up to be evil normies, so they deserved it.

If one of those kids was gonna be an incel, then he was spared his misery.
This should be the attitude everyone here has towards these kinds of events, no matter what, death is good for all involved.

Just go to therapy lol. Your dead kids don't matter, why are you so school shooterphobic? Not his fault more of your son's brain is on the wall behind him than in his head.