Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear parents of the children of Uvalde, Texas:

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
<inhales>

“Life is not fair, learn to deal with losing your children in a meaningless murder incident.”

“No one is entitles to living children.”

“Be thankful for what you have (left, lol).”

“Someone somewhere has it much worse than you, so don’t complain.”

“I know someone who lost his children and he is totally fine with it.”

“Learn to be happy with yourself. Don’t make your wellbeing depended on the pulse of your children.”

“Having non-dead children won’t solve all your problems.”

“If you need your children to be alive in order to be happy, you would not be happy if you had them back.”

“People with living children have problems too, you know? The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence.”

"There is more to life than children."

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
children aren't the most important things in life

Life isn't fair. They should suck it up and just make another kid LOL

This is a gut punch to any low IQ NPC that's used analogous talking points. :redpill:

people whining about their dead children is proof that genetic reproduction is important

“Be thankful for what you have (left, lol).”

Yes. I apologize to Lisa Jill for this remark, as I have slight remorse.

This applies to the others, though...

Pin worthy. High IQ.
Parents should know that it was gods plan.

nice post there i agree incels face discrimination and pain everyday and no one taIks about it

This is a gut punch to any low IQ NPC that's used analogous talking points. :redpill:

people whining about their dead children is proof that genetic reproduction is important

Normies don’t see Incels (ugly men) as real people, so it’s somehow different when it’s happening to them.

Damn this post gave me goosebumps. OP you worded this so well, but still rip to those children and teachers, hopefully there's a better place for them.

This is fucking Based, and shows the Gaslighting on Reddit. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Too based, OP. And remember, at least these parents have sex, we don't. We never even had the chance to breed. In my opinion, we still suffer more. And I don't care if this hurts NPC's feelings. They don't even have empathy, but we do.

:feelskek: Based and hypocritepilled

Too based, OP. And remember, at least these parents have sex, we don't. We never even had the chance to breed. In my opinion, we still suffer more. And I don't care if this hurts NPC's feelings. They don't even have empathy, but we do.
T-is-better-to-have-loved-and-lost-Than-never-to-have-loved-at-all.jpg

:feelsaww: This is cold bro. Very cold.

bump:feelsjuice: that's based and super:feelsLSD:

I love it. Normies should always remember that life is not fair.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Underrated thread.

Bump:

This thread was fucking savage.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: