Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear lurking parentcels

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
(i used cel as a joke xd)
Please dont mutilate your boy. He did nothing wrong. Its his body HIS CHOICE AND HE DID NOT CONSENT.
Please leave him alone. Circumcision causes bad things.

Please don’t

Over for circumsizedcels

agreed. Mutilation is pure evil and dooms a child to a lifetime of suffering.

doctors/surgeons are a bunch of pedos for touching baby boy dicks! why are you mutilating a baby you pieces of shit! parents you also are to blame you pieces of shit!

Boomer parents are retarded

Foreskinlossus bad m'kay?

Imam father Shlomo will never alllow it

All circumcisioncels need to foreskinmaxx big time.

Mike Mew is developing the technique as we speak.

I never got It: people Scream bloody murder at female mutilation but find perfecly ok to mutilate boys
19079.jpg

A circumcised penis is basically the autistic version of a penis. All femoids see cut dicks as handicapped and undesirable dicks.

A circumcised penis is basically the autistic version of a penis. All femoids see cut dicks as handicapped and undesirable dicks.
very true tbh. It is a deformed dick.

very true tbh. It is a deformed dick.
When femoids say that most femoids, including themselves refer cut dicks... it's just propaganda to hide their true nature. It's the same as when they say that "personality" is important to them.

When femoids say that most femoids, including themselves refer cut dicks... it's just propaganda to hide their true nature. It's the same as when they say that "personality" is important to them.
ye ive always thought that was a load of crock. Everything that comes out of their filthy mouths is a lie.

ye ive always thought that was a load of crock. Everything that comes out of their filthy mouths is a lie.
And everything that comes in their mouth is attached to a chad or tyrone.

Too late my parents went through with it 17 years ago

you guys talk too much about dicks for guys :feelswhere:

you guys talk too much about dicks for guys :feelswhere:
If people here were gay, they wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

Homosexual individuals get to have their looksmatch, as there is no discrepancy between the genders like there is in hetero couples.

They likely live happy and fulfilling lives having never faced most of the issues we have pewpew.

I’m circ’d tbh

Even for religious reasons, wait until he is 18 and then let him make the decision. Don't force this barbaric practice on children/babies. It is bordering abusive.

If people here were gay, they wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

Homosexual individuals get to have their looksmatch, as there is no discrepancy between the genders like there is in hetero couples.

They likely live happy and fulfilling lives having never faced most of the issues we have pewpew.
without that pewpew I wouldn't have recognized you. :worryfeels:
anime avi halo is real.

it is a very important part of me why would i not?
Kinda useless to bother about dick issues if we can't even get the girl to bed tbh.