Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dear incels

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
This post is specifically for self identified incels. Just to clarify before any incel misunderstands as me hating men who are virgins. To all men who are struggling trying to find themselves in a relationship, I truly wish the best for you and hope you find yourself a good future.

Dear incels, the reason this entire subreddit exists is because of people who use the goodness within them to put a stop to obvious evil. When you entered this world as a human being you are GRANTED, given, blessed if you believe in God, with a choice.

The choice we all got granted with, is you either do good or you do evil. Your posts justifying pedophilia, racism, murder, rape, and blatantly viewing other human beings as objects is evil. The reason we don't feel bad for you is because you actively choose evil.

I am not saying everyone in this subreddit is the embodiment of good. And that no one here can do evil. Maybe there are evil people in this subreddit. But what I'm specifically addressing is YOU people who act hopeless and clueless as to why you are not treated the same as everyone else.

Don't act fucking surprised when people are upset, mad, outraged at all the shit you're posting on the internet. Even if you think "it's impossible to get rid of these thoughts about women." and that you are doomed. Firstly, don't post them online where literally everyone can see and then seek mental help immediately.

TLDR: We all have a moral compass and inherent goodness within ourselves. You're fucking up your own life when you choose to ignore the goodness and be evil instead, so don't expect literally a single soul to feel bad for you.

Blah Blah Blah. Fuck you!!

These same people celebrate when Ukrainian soldiers mutilate, rape, torture, crucify Russian soldiers, im not getting into politics of the war, but celebrating such things seems evil to me and they are fucking hypocrites.

Who is this turtle brain giving lecture on this forum

sewers-tier thread

Ahh yes, because good and evil are objective.

such noble soyperheroes bravely fighting le eeeeeevillll inzels

These same people celebrate when Ukrainian soldiers mutilate, rape, torture, crucify Russian soldiers, im not getting into politics of the war, but celebrating such things seems evil to me and they are fucking hypocrites.

lmao at least 3 cucktear posters have been exposed here for being pedos, cucktear users should man up, grow a pair and rope themselves

As if a redditard would know anything about good and evil. :soy::soy::soy::feelsjuice: