Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear Incels, we need to raise our standards.

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I was scrolling on the forum and saw a post made by someone (I forgot) and he stated that he saw a "4'11" Stacy on instagram. In what world is a Stacy ever below 5'10?. I think we're forgetting
Big boobs and an ass does not equate to a stacy. A stacy is a super model, a stacy is a woman with value, a stacy is a woman a man looks at and doesnt sexualise her but sees her as the key to ascending his bloodline with her genetics.
That is a stacy.
As an incel, to my fellow other incels,
how as a man do you think this way?
5'0 Mexican foid with t50 eyes = Stacy to you?

:feelsseriously:
In 5 years these "thick" women will be borderline obese after birthing your first 2 children.

Take this foid for example

She's had a child in her 20s with a guy named "Lucky Blue Smith".
Guess her age.
shes 32 fucking years old and has HAD a child
do you know how amazing her genetics probably are? able to have a child, stay slim, not a wrinkle in sight (probably botox but still), skin as clear as day, minimal makeup.
this is a true stacy!
oh and by the way, this is her height.

okay thats pretty short but still taller than the majority of women in the US.

anyways thats all i have to say. just because we're ugly, doesnt mean we cant have standards like fat obese makeupmaxxed foids do. this is the only way we can fix hypergamy.
if we keep allowing ourselves to fall for the low value bait of women, we will never escape inceldom. yeah its hypocritcal coming from me because i coom to foids and yeah id wife up a latina baddie any day. but at the same time i need to stop putting foids on a pedastl.
they arent the key to life, a pussy is not gonna make me any better. a wife will.

Attachments

• 1699812424228.png
    1699812424228.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 100
even though we will never get a foid, having high standards will always offend foids so yeah

So for you a stacy is basically a tall woman with masculine features?

Btw that latina is sexy af :ahegao:

its not cope. imagine if every betabuxxer or simp left his wife thats cuckholding him? the wife will realize the guy shes cheating on her husband with will never LTR her and she will see herself for what she truly is and that is a useless cum dumpster.
then women will start realizing their TRUE value and step down that narcy pedastl theyre all on.
theyll realize that they can never have a chad, they cant have that millionare unless theyre a stacy. and most of these narcy foids arent stacies, theyre ltbs with makup on.

theyll finally have no choice but to go with their looksmatch which is us

Stop projecting your own preferances on others. Stacy is all about face, second comes body

Stop projecting your own preferances on others. Stacy is all about face, second comes body
its not a "preferance" its an objective opion most people dont wanna accept.

Also don't forger thar beggars cant be choosers

you never see high value men with "thick women". they only fuck borderline anorexic women

leonardo dicuckro only fucks under 25 victoria secret models, never seen him with a woman with an OF body type

even though we will never get a foid, having high standards will always offend foids so yeah
Yep there is no point in raising our standards. Women are unobtainable due to our bad looks.

im
Also don't forger thar beggars cant be choosers

im not saying we have to demand stacy. im saying we shouldnt bow down to these women and call them stacy for being just simply a toilet.

we have zero interactions with women beyond our imaginations

You're standars don't matter as an incel. No matter what you wish for, you still get shit. Get real and stop coping

5'8"? short? already mogs half the forum jfl, she's almost as tall as me, fuck off

this is the most based thread you've ever made, good job :feelsokman:
anyways thats all i have to say. just because we're ugly, doesnt mean we cant have standards like fat obese makeupmaxxed foids do. this is the only way we can fix hypergamy.
if we keep allowing ourselves to fall for the low value bait of women, we will never escape inceldom. yeah its hypocritcal coming from me because i coom to foids and yeah id wife up a latina baddie any day. but at the same time i need to stop putting foids on a pedastl.
they arent the key to life, a pussy is not gonna make me any better. a wife will.
I support the message

im also talking about beta simps, beta buxxers, take those into consideration. theyre still incels.
I'd kms if I was ever considered a beta simp tbh

I was scrolling on the forum and saw a post made by someone (I forgot) and he stated that he saw a "4'11" Stacy on instagram. In what world is a Stacy ever below 5'10?. I think we're forgetting
Big boobs and an ass does not equate to a stacy. A stacy is a super model, a stacy is a woman with value, a stacy is a woman a man looks at and doesnt sexualise her but sees her as the key to ascending his bloodline with her genetics.
That is a stacy.
As an incel, to my fellow other incels,
how as a man do you think this way?
5'0 Mexican foid with t50 eyes = Stacy to you?
View attachment 954053
:feelsseriously:
In 5 years these "thick" women will be borderline obese after birthing your first 2 children.

Take this foid for example
View attachment 954054
She's had a child in her 20s with a guy named "Lucky Blue Smith".
Guess her age.
shes 32 fucking years old and has HAD a child
do you know how amazing her genetics probably are? able to have a child, stay slim, not a wrinkle in sight (probably botox but still), skin as clear as day, minimal makeup.
this is a true stacy!
oh and by the way, this is her height.
View attachment 954066
okay thats pretty short but still taller than the majority of women in the US.

Would rape that big booty!

Why do you want tall foids? That sounds gay :feelswhat:

I want a foid who is 5'6 or shorter
because he doesn't want manlet sons to suffer, you realize that you wouldn't be here if your mom was tall right :feelswhat:

because he doesn't want manlet sons to suffer, you realize that you wouldn't be here if your mom was tall right :feelswhat:
exactly. men that breed with short women dont give a fuck about their children

Lmfao but watch us be offended when they have absurd standards, total oxymoron

im

im not saying we have to demand stacy. im saying we shouldnt bow down to these women and call them stacy for being just simply a toilet.
Right, that's just worshipping women. Instead we shouldn't be scared to admit a foid is ugly.