Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear feminists. Stop being rapephobic.

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't choose to rape because I want to. I rape because it is a part of me, it is a part of my identity. By being rapephobic, or displaying rapephobia you are actively stripping me of my identity as a rapist and that is very problematic. People need to stop treating rape as if it's some kind of behavioral disorder. Teaching young boys not to rape is akin to teaching young boys that being gay is wrong. The idea is tantamount to teaching children that they are boys because of their penis or that they're girls because of their vaginas.

Further, by displaying fear of rape, you are treating me as a monster. I understand that rape is sex without consent. However, I don't need consent because I am a rapist. That should be common sense. Don't act like a victim if you get raped. It was a temporary fleeting moment of unwanted intercourse. I was circumcised without consent, and that has permanent physical effects on me but I don't claim to be a victim. However, when I am stigmatized and even criminalized for my rapey ways, I am the victim. Not you. Me. I am the real victim. My very life and identity is a crime. You couldn't possibly imagine how difficult that is!

I don't choose to rape because I want to. I rape because it is a part of me, it is a part of my identity. By being rapephobic, or displaying rapephobia you are actively stripping me of my identity as a rapist and that is very problematic. People need to stop treating rape as if it's some kind of behavioral disorder. Teaching young boys not to rape is akin to teaching young boys that being gay is wrong. The idea is tantamount to teaching children that they are boys because of their penis or that they're girls because of their vaginas.

Further, by displaying fear of rape, you are treating me as a monster. I understand that rape is sex without consent. However, I don't need consent because I am a rapist. That should be common sense. Don't act like a victim if you get raped. It was a temporary fleeting moment of unwanted intercourse. I was circumcised without consent, and that has permanent physical effects on me but I don't claim to be a victim. However, when I am stigmatized and even criminalized for my rapey ways, I am the victim. Not you. Me. I am the real victim. My very life and identity is a crime. You couldn't possibly imagine how difficult that is!
Ok IT

Sscreenshot me ITcuck

Foids dont fear rape, they love it. The “fear” is just them virtue signaling. If they didnt enjoy rape, then they wouldnt want chad to tie them up and beat them during sex, and they wouldnt go out dressed like whores.
Do NOT go on reddit and search r/rapefantasy

How brave and stunning of you!
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Rape dosent exist, in the modern world. You have abortion on demand and the pill. Back in the day, when people only had sex in marriage, it was seen as violation of womens boundaries, because she had to feed a bastardchild, for atleast 14 years.
Women that cant control themselves and make children paid by the welfare state are seen as saints. Men that cant control themselves are seen as evil. We reached really this point.

If only women could be so tolerant and allow you to express yourself and have a good time oh my!

Based, If we’re not entitled to sex, they’re not entitled to refuse

bump, rapephobia is a real worldwide issue that needs to be solved