Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dear females: Stop infiltrating our games

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I play GTA, Minecraft, War Thunder, Battlefront, etc to get AWAY from you toxic whores. Not so you can infiltrate our sanctuaries and pollute the gaming world with normalfag energy by also bringing your simps along for the ride.
You cuntwaffles probably don't even know how to play the game properly, and are likely just playing it because your simps like the game.
If you sluts really wanna game that badly, go play Sims or something that's more your speed. Because besides being annoying simp magnets, you are absolute kike dogshit at playing, making you a burden to have around.
Why I am making this rant you ask?
Because I'm tired of having the matchmaking system put females on my team and having to literally carry the ENTIRE FUCKING TEAM.
I'm sure you Brocels can relate, at least to some degree.

just wintrade bro

I miss the time I had a mic so i could play ghost recon breackpoint with online freinds. But I get your point. Who remembers the black female nazis from cod ww2?

Try out Insurgency Sandstorm. Small fan base, almost no foids.

Just play singleplayer games theory

I always try to kick out whores in tf2 whenever I hear them talk but it almost always backfire and I end up getting kicked out by cucks and simps

Good thing in da hood I can target females all I want with my exploits and they almost always ragequit

Based winded tirade, bro. Also, it's fucked that the matchmaking will put females on your team; there's a reason professional sports are always split across gender. And yet in gaming, you have to deal with having the useless axe wounds dragging you down? That's quite unprofessional! :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

My loss rate with a random hole on our team in CSGO is quite high. They're basically always getting carried and rarely pull their weight.

Aren't you happy you can kill holes (in videogame) in videogame?

My loss rate with a random hole on our team in CSGO is quite high. They're basically always getting carried and rarely pull their weight.
Probably cuz they're too busy making sure their cleavage is "accidentally" visible for all the thirsty Twitch simps who have enough tissue and lotion at their side for a whole 3 hour stream.

Cunts shouldn't be allowed to even play video games: They see it merely as another way for them to exploit fucking simps by being gamer e girls.

Cunts shouldn't be allowed to even play video games: They see it merely as another way for them to exploit fucking simps by being gamer e girls.
It makes me wanna break into their houses while they're streaming or whatever, beat em up a bit, hold them down, rip their clothes off, and then rape them until I cum in them.
This takes place in Roblox or Minecraft of course.

They're like parasites. They'll infect any male space, no matter how obscure it is, just to get any form of attention.

They're like parasites. They'll infect any male space, no matter how obscure it is, just to get any form of attention.
As if they don't already have enough spaces of their own.
Good thing they are banned on sight here jfl

Women Shouldn't Be Allowed Into Music Either. Women Should Just Stick To Boring Women Shit Like Makeup And Bed Bath And Beyond.

As if they don't already have enough spaces of their own.
Good thing they are banned on sight here jfl
They still infiltrate unfortunately. They're like jews.

Men are apparently so toxic yet women always go out of their way to be in male company.

Men are apparently so toxic yet women always go out of their way to be in male company.
DER JUDEN?! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Aren't you happy you can kill holes (in videogame) in videogame?

36491.jpg