Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear families of mass shooting victims, you are not entitled to your loved ones not being brutally slaughtered

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Dear those who lost someone close to a mass shooting,

I know you are frustrated about the lack of support, the disbelief and the indifference you are confronted with. I really do. You are in mourning about what is maybe the most horrific crime of all. You deserve justice and understanding. You deserve that society adapts in order to prevent anything similar from happening ever again.

But, as hard as it sounds, you are not entitled to that.

When you stand at your loved one's tombstone, reading their name and date of birth/death, you may swear to god and cry the hot tears of righteous rage. But that alone can never be enough to bring them back to life. You have to accept you will never see them again.

When you weep over your loss, every tear you shed may be genuine. But tears cannot revive the dead.

If you desire justice you have to do what every victim (and supporters) have to do: WORK FOR IT.

However, since your loved one died, no amount of "working for it", can ever bring them back. So you are SHIT OUT OF LUCK.

Here are a few useful tips though.

If you have lost a loved one, think of other loved ones, and how to protect them.
Make sure to never enter any crowded, public, unsecured areas.
Be a total shut in. No one will care if you don't show your face in public.

I know this can be difficult. The experience may leave you traumatized and confused, but no one said it would be easy. It is your responsibility alone to overcome these hindrances.

Additionally: Call out people (especially bullies) who anger the perpetrators and cause them to lash out. No one will take this matter seriously if bullying is not punished.

View: https://youtu.be/AZix8_7f_lY

And lastly, learn to accept that life is never guaranteed, it is a privilege. You might say "have a good day" to you loved ones, have them walk out the door, then turn on the TV a couple hours later and see the news talking about a mass shooting, and your loved one might have been shot and killed. Life is not fair. Learn to deal with it.

@Iamnothere000

Last edited:
You are receiving a call from the based department

Gigabased also IT inclide me in the screenshot

if these people think their bully son's death is unfair then what about being the victim of the bullying , isn't it unfair too ?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

…and holy shit, I never saw that video about Columbine you posted. I was closed to believing that those two hERoes were not really bullied but just sick in the head.

All hail Eric and Dylan! May they dwell forever in the halls of Valhalla, drowning in pussy and heavenly copes.

giphy.gif

…and holy shit, I never saw that video about Columbine you posted. I was closed to believing that those two hERoes were not really bullied but just sick in the head.

All hail Eric and Dylan! May they dwell forever in the halls of Valhalla, drowning in pussy and heavenly copes.
Yeah I've seen some people say "muh they weren't incels, just edgy teens" or something like that. Even though Eric said something about how being a virgin was bothering him.

They will go down and be remembered as hERoes

They will be remembered as hERoes for ages

if these people think their bully son's death is unfair then what about being the victim of the bullying , isn't it unfair too ?
its unfair but they should just "deal with it"

well, i guess you can just "deal with" mass shootings then

Everyone is sorry when the weapons come out. Fuck them.

everyone dies.

Also mass shooting victims should consider changing their sexuality. It might give them a fresh perspective on life, and relieve them of their petty commonplace trauma that's completely normal to have.

Incase moral fag lurkers are wondering what this thread is really trying to say it’s basically an analogy to how callously incel’s are treated by society.

In other words we’re expected to “just shut up and deal with it” and understand that “no one is owed anything” etc, etc.

Well society needs to understand that it’s own callous, cynical and uncaring “lessons” can be turned back around and applied to society too, albeit in different ways.

daring today arent we:feelsEhh:

If you're sad because you lost your family in a shooting, it means that at least you had a family, so stop being sad

They turn their childrens death into an ego fight