Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dear boys.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I came across this foid post to try to make foids sound like they are better and here are my answers
Screenshot 20240308 094058 Instagram
1. Jokes on you foid I bled as much as you did in a month but it was in a single day but 2x more:feelskek: (donating blood)
2. If we were able to we would do it better than you plus you never even carried one
3. We leave before marriage you toilet
4. Yes foids are weak

That's why I dont use normfag social media, it's just garbage like that

I came across this foid post to try to make foids sound like they are better and here are my answers
View attachment 1084604
1. Jokes on you foid I bled as much as you did in a month but it was in a single day but 2x more:feelskek: (donating blood)
2. If we were able to we would do it better than you plus you never even carried one
3. We leave before marriage you toilet
4. Yes foids are weak
bro none of these things are pro-active
they would happen if she was in coma too
what is she talking about

its like a guy going
can you breathe?
can you fart?
can you blink?

think again when you say men are weak

Damn nigger, soyciety should stop praising and empowering women and insteand they should be treated like objects, this clownworld dissapoints me every day

Another attention seeking.

Foids can fucked themselfs if they have attempted suicide because of their "rejection" muhh abusive family muuhhh

Isn’t having kidney stones the most painful experience?

bro none of these things are pro-active
they would happen if she was in coma too
what is she talking about

its like a guy going
can you breathe?
can you fart?
can you blink?

think again when you say men are weak
If men were able to get pregnant and have periods we would tolerate it way better considering we are better than foids at everything

imaging bragging about having a period jfl

also jfl at foids bragging about having children yet most of them just have abortions or give birth involuntarily

If men were able to get pregnant and have periods we would tolerate it way better considering we are better than foids at everything
period mood swings and shit have been shown to be bullshit too. Women just use any excuse to larp that their life is hard when they live longer, control the vast majority of spending, are only a minority of the homeless, have almost no workplace injuries or fatalities compared to men, can get sex, children and partnership at will, profit from women-are-wonderful effect since they are babies and so much more

notice how people always project and pretend they are not what they want. Women larp as victims, knowing they are socially dominant.
Guys larp as dominant, despite being socially inferior. Everything is inverted.
Guys talk like they have choice with foids, but fuck anything in actual tests.
Girls larp that they are not picky and just want a good guy teehee, but are giga selective.

Idk what it is, but its like a law of the universe that you can not lie without projecting.

That's why I dont use normfag social media, it's just garbage like that
This women should be banned from the internet. When have you seen anything useful posted by a woman? Literally all tech tutorials are men.

period mood swings and shit have been shown to be bullshit too. Women just use any excuse to larp that their life is hard when they live longer, control the vast majority of spending, are only a minority of the homeless, have almost no workplace injuries or fatalities compared to men, can get sex, children and partnership at will, profit from women-are-wonderful effect since they are babies and so much more

notice how people always project and pretend they are not what they want. Women larp as victims, knowing they are socially dominant.
Guys larp as dominant, despite being socially inferior. Everything is inverted.
Guys talk like they have choice with foids, but fuck anything in actual tests.
Girls larp that they are not picky and just want a good guy teehee, but are giga selective.

Idk what it is, but its like a law of the universe that you can not lie without projecting.

^^^

I get nosebleeds due to my reduced sunscreen exposure. I can guarantee more blood comes out my nose than it does from their pussy
More blood comes out of my vein in 2 minutes than their pussy in 5 days when I donate blood

Last edited:
toilet moment :feelskek: