Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear 2020cels,

I'm a 2019cel

cool thread bro
Screenshot 20200315 121954 DuckDuckGo

Lots of bannedcels in this thread. Rest In Peace. This is why I don't post much tbh. Don't want mods to ban my 2017 account and sperg out for a whole week

many men in this thread need to be freed

Not to late for me

I cannot cope with the joindatepill

Lots of bannedcels in this thread. Rest In Peace. This is why I don't post much tbh. Don't want mods to ban my 2017 account and sperg out for a whole week
yea fucking cope bro ngl

JFL at this necro post :feelskek:

Just lol at this thread.

nigga who made this thread is an august 2018cel, jfl back then we used to make fun of maycels let alone augustcels

ban all non 2017cels tbh

nigga who made this thread is an august 2018cel, jfl back then we used to make fun of maycels let alone augustcels
932 posts, bro why you so low?

932 posts, bro why you so low?
Too high inhib to post and am retarded so I'd rather not shitpost, although idgaf anymore and started posting garbage. I had only 300 posts at the end of last year actaully

ngl ban all 2017cels for being reddit refugees tho...

funny enough I discover what incels were through this site by typing up things on google (wish site was made way earlier as I just read shit articles) and seeing if anyone had similar experiences as me. A shame I missed the original incels one, even if on reddit.