Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear 2020cels,

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
how does it feel to be such a newcel? you know, you could have just made an account earlier!

049 1

2020cels are the worst ngl

Who is that blue haired beauty

They will dance on our graves because we will all be banned.

we need to ban anyone who isnt a nov8th2017cel

Just dont be 2020cel theory

inb4 necrobump tbhtbh then I am gonna quote my own post in 2020 tbhthb ded srs

I'll sell my account and retire early

Jfl if you're not a 2020cel in 2018.999
fuck anyone who has the ability to time travel and they chose to go to 2018 or 2019 jfl what a moron. I don't care if they are smart enough to invent time travel they are dumb if they choose to go to fucking 2018/19.

I hopee 2019 is better for everyon@!!

Glad I just made it to 2018cel tbh

so how does it feel @ShySaxon @MartinLutherCoon @TheBasedCel @radishman @Koruga @Lame Dude @AccountError

Just found out there's 4 cases of corona-chan in my city, so not great. And I come here to cope and see I have a notification, but it's just to make fun of me.

tenor.gif

Brutal futurepill :feelscry:
Also why are half the people on this thread banned? :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

No one respects newcels :feelscry:

future thread, i can't

I was already an incel, even followed the posts on incels.me, but i only took the courage to create an acc that year.

Anyway, i'm a newfag
:incel:

I was already an incel, even followed the posts on incels.me, but i only took the courage to create an acc that year.

Anyway, i'm a newfag
Hi newfag welcome to the forum

I was a R9Kcel, but it went to shit, it's been normie infested since before summer of last year to the core. It died just then.

Anyway, i'm a newfag
Ur a newfag here and u Will do what ur superior s order u to do okkk? Now go make me a sandwich :feelsEhh:

I was a R9Kcel, but it went to shit, it's been normie infested since before summer of last year to the core. It died just then.
i was robot too but I joined in 2018 :y'all:

Seeing these old threads and banned old users causes me some nostalgia, I think it could also end like this.