Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dealing with Bullying

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
To start, how do I have anything to contribute to this topic?

If you browse here often you might have seen one of my posts, and if you have, it might be one which was ongoing exactly during a time when I was getting bullied and was an absolute mess. Prior to the incident, I had picked up on the fact that I was seen as a weirdo/shit-talked behind my back by pretty much everybody in my class. Not only because I am an ugly incel, but also because I have an autistic way of speaking, which includes speaking fast, fixating on obscure points in a class discussion, and prolonging class discussion/debates about things I am interested in which ape-brained retards do NOT like becuase there is nothing worse for a dumb jock than being intimidated by intelligent discussion. As all schools do, my class, which is abnormally small, has a group of loud, obnoxious, and nigger-ish "jock"-like faggots. This particular group also composed the people which started making fun of me. They would make fun of my name. Try to physically intimidate me. Trying to get social validation from each other by making fun of me. Usual primitive social dynamics.

One day, I was in class and I was speaking with the teacher about something. This other student interjected and made a smug remark/joke which other people started laughing at, and then after I told him that what he said doesn't make sense (in the autistic manner I speak in), he used an inside term that his clique used to make fun of my name to degrade me. Mind you, he and his friends had been doing this for weeks, and now he had done it in front of the teacher. I was extremely mad and frustrated. I bursted out in my anger and called him a retard, but I did so in a calm manner. When I am mad, nervous, and/or emotional I usually keep a calm voice because of my autistic online debate-bro past. The teacher started scolding ME. Me, the person who was getting picked on. He was CLUELESS and did not even care what I had to say. I was dealing with the anger and frustration of 1. Being insulted 2. Being Humiliated 3. Being Scolded for being insulted and Humiliated 4. Seeing the smug cunt that insulted me, humiliated me, and got me scolded for it laughing along with his friends (and especially his whore of a girlfriend) without any consequences. The teacher was telling me to stop saying the word 'retarded' but the more I saw them laughing I kept using it in subtle yet obnoxious ways and I eventually got kicked out of the class.

The sheer anger I was feeling in the moment is indescribable. The frustration. The emotion. I did not know how to process what had just happened to me. For the first 5 minutes I was walking outside blank-faced. As soon as I got on the public transport bus, I started crying. Even the crying, which usually is supposed to be a means for relief from stress, was painful. Because I kept telling myself "You are a man, stop being a bitch about it", but on the other hand knowledge that this has happened, and will happen over and over again, simply for being who I am. Some autistic kid who never bothered anybody. Never talked with anybody. Never talked ABOUT anybody. Minded my business and was always friendly. This made me an easy target for ape-cunts to get social validation.

Face filled with tears, I could not even go back to the dormitory, completely ashamed. I sat down at a McDonald's and tried to calm down and collect myself. I went back to my dorm and I heard his roomate (my suitmate) say the same name they used to make fun of me. I straight up stormed into his room and confronted him. "What the fuck did you just say?" I said. He was stunned, he did not know what to say at all. When I say this, I mean it, he LITERALLY could not talk. I asked him again, "You think it's fucking funny to call me that? You know I can literally break your face right?". He started trying to justify himself, he was stumbling upon his words and I could see his eyes becoming teary. I finally understood what it took to shut these cunts up. Nothing but aggression.

A day later his roomate, the guy I had the altercation with in class, came back and I walked right up to him and did not let him get past me. I told him that he was going to shut the fuck up and listen to me, before I got to speak he pushed me and his elbow landed on my neck. After that, I considered it a fight. I punched him in the face twice and when we were scrambling I got his back and started choking him. Not hard however, his roommate was right there and pleading with me to let go of him. I said " You're never gonna talk to me, touch me, or even look at me the wrong way". This was getting at the correct approach, but not the best decision. In this situation when I was choking him, I should have humiliated him, made fun of him, rather than just stating boundaries. I should have shouted at him. I should have made fun of his whore girlfriend while choking the life out of him. I should have put the fear of God in him. But I didn't, because I was too soft.

After that, when alone, he would never look at me, he would get away from me when we were seated alone anywhere. He would all around avoid me in all circumstances, except when he was around his friends. When something concerning me or my work would come up during class, he would make a face, or laugh in the noise, and make small comments. Nothing like it was. But that was it. Alone, he would never even have the courage to look at me. Never called me the term again, and never said a word to my face. I confronted his friend too and it was similar, he would say the name when in a crowd and I couldnt be violent towards him, because I had told his friend "If you say that to my face one more time, I will beat the shit out of you". And surely after my fight with his friend, he never said to my face, ever again. Luckily for me, alot of people know that I have martial arts experience, that is why it was in any way intimidating.

Moral of the story being, people like to make it out to be as if aggression is not the correct response. As if it is "fighting fire with fire". The truth is, and you likely won't hear this anywhere in every-day life or in normie interactions and society, the answer is violence. The answer is and always will be violence. If somebody is bullying you, terrorize them. Make their life miserable in every way. Be violent verbally and especially physically. Ruin their life in every way you can until they start knowing their place and submit. There's no "peaceful resolution", that is made up bullshit that only happens in movies and cartoons. You beat bullies by being a garbage human being to them, because they dont get to be treated like humans. They do not deserve the courtesy of anything less than terrorization and violence. That does not mean be a retard and break the law.

If you are at a disadvantage and you are in an academic environment, keep a subtle weapon with you at all times. Go as low as you possibly can. Target their family, target their friends, target anything and everything that is of value to them until they submit. It just happened to be in my circumstance that I beat the shit out of him, but that is not the only way you can go about it and be violent. Be violent, be a shitty person, but be intelligent about it.

Based for fighting back against your bully. I was bullied a lot during my years of education but I never fought back because I was a bluepilled retard. Bullies should be gunned down (in video game)

100% a beat down or causing a sudden altercation which leads to a fight will shut them down I enjoyed doing it on multiple occasions and it lead to me having a close couple of friends in my quarter until I moved once school was done.

just punch them in the jaw theory

Moral of the story being, people like to make it out to be as if aggression is not the correct response. As if it is "fighting fire with fire". The truth is, and you likely won't hear this anywhere in every-day life or in normie interactions and society, the answer is violence. The answer is and always will be violence. If somebody is bullying you, terrorize them. Make their life miserable in every way. Be violent verbally and especially physically. Ruin their life in every way you can until they start knowing their place and submit. There's no "peaceful resolution", that is made up bullshit that only happens in movies and cartoons. You beat bullies by being a garbage human being to them, because they dont get to be treated like humans. They do not deserve the courtesy of anything less than terrorization and violence. That does not mean be a retard and break the law.

If you are at a disadvantage and you are in an academic environment, keep a subtle weapon with you at all times. Go as low as you possibly can. Target their family, target their friends, target anything and everything that is of value to them until they submit. It just happened to be in my circumstance that I beat the shit out of him, but that is not the only way you can go about it and be violent. Be violent, be a shitty person, but be intelligent about it.
my-man.gif

To start, how do I have anything to contribute to this topic?

If you browse here often you might have seen one of my posts, and if you have, it might be one which was ongoing exactly during a time when I was getting bullied and was an absolute mess. Prior to the incident, I had picked up on the fact that I was seen as a weirdo/shit-talked behind my back by pretty much everybody in my class. Not only because I am an ugly incel, but also because I have an autistic way of speaking, which includes speaking fast, fixating on obscure points in a class discussion, and prolonging class discussion/debates about things I am interested in which ape-brained retards do NOT like becuase there is nothing worse for a dumb jock than being intimidated by intelligent discussion. As all schools do, my class, which is abnormally small, has a group of loud, obnoxious, and nigger-ish "jock"-like faggots. This particular group also composed the people which started making fun of me. They would make fun of my name. Try to physically intimidate me. Trying to get social validation from each other by making fun of me. Usual primitive social dynamics.

One day, I was in class and I was speaking with the teacher about something. This other student interjected and made a smug remark/joke which other people started laughing at, and then after I told him that what he said doesn't make sense (in the autistic manner I speak in), he used an inside term that his clique used to make fun of my name to degrade me. Mind you, he and his friends had been doing this for weeks, and now he had done it in front of the teacher. I was extremely mad and frustrated. I bursted out in my anger and called him a retard, but I did so in a calm manner. When I am mad, nervous, and/or emotional I usually keep a calm voice because of my autistic online debate-bro past. The teacher started scolding ME. Me, the person who was getting picked on. He was CLUELESS and did not even care what I had to say. I was dealing with the anger and frustration of 1. Being insulted 2. Being Humiliated 3. Being Scolded for being insulted and Humiliated 4. Seeing the smug cunt that insulted me, humiliated me, and got me scolded for it laughing along with his friends (and especially his whore of a girlfriend) without any consequences. The teacher was telling me to stop saying the word 'retarded' but the more I saw them laughing I kept using it in subtle yet obnoxious ways and I eventually got kicked out of the class.

The sheer anger I was feeling in the moment is indescribable. The frustration. The emotion. I did not know how to process what had just happened to me. For the first 5 minutes I was walking outside blank-faced. As soon as I got on the public transport bus, I started crying. Even the crying, which usually is supposed to be a means for relief from stress, was painful. Because I kept telling myself "You are a man, stop being a bitch about it", but on the other hand knowledge that this has happened, and will happen over and over again, simply for being who I am. Some autistic kid who never bothered anybody. Never talked with anybody. Never talked ABOUT anybody. Minded my business and was always friendly. This made me an easy target for ape-cunts to get social validation.

Face filled with tears, I could not even go back to the dormitory, completely ashamed. I sat down at a McDonald's and tried to calm down and collect myself. I went back to my dorm and I heard his roomate (my suitmate) say the same name they used to make fun of me. I straight up stormed into his room and confronted him. "What the fuck did you just say?" I said. He was stunned, he did not know what to say at all. When I say this, I mean it, he LITERALLY could not talk. I asked him again, "You think it's fucking funny to call me that? You know I can literally break your face right?". He started trying to justify himself, he was stumbling upon his words and I could see his eyes becoming teary. I finally understood what it took to shut these cunts up. Nothing but aggression.

A day later his roomate, the guy I had the altercation with in class, came back and I walked right up to him and did not let him get past me. I told him that he was going to shut the fuck up and listen to me, before I got to speak he pushed me and his elbow landed on my neck. After that, I considered it a fight. I punched him in the face twice and when we were scrambling I got his back and started choking him. Not hard however, his roommate was right there and pleading with me to let go of him. I said " You're never gonna talk to me, touch me, or even look at me the wrong way". This was getting at the correct approach, but not the best decision. In this situation when I was choking him, I should have humiliated him, made fun of him, rather than just stating boundaries. I should have shouted at him. I should have made fun of his whore girlfriend while choking the life out of him. I should have put the fear of God in him. But I didn't, because I was too soft.

After that, when alone, he would never look at me, he would get away from me when we were seated alone anywhere. He would all around avoid me in all circumstances, except when he was around his friends. When something concerning me or my work would come up during class, he would make a face, or laugh in the noise, and make small comments. Nothing like it was. But that was it. Alone, he would never even have the courage to look at me. Never called me the term again, and never said a word to my face. I confronted his friend too and it was similar, he would say the name when in a crowd and I couldnt be violent towards him, because I had told his friend "If you say that to my face one more time, I will beat the shit out of you". And surely after my fight with his friend, he never said to my face, ever again. Luckily for me, alot of people know that I have martial arts experience, that is why it was in any way intimidating.

OMG I am so sorry that you have gone through this, I have gone through the same thing throughout my life I hate humaninty so much.

I stopped bullies with round house or jabs. Using my martial art background/ skills. It’s effective. Even if I lost. Knowing I landed few painful punches made the bully think twice

Congratulations!

True, there is no peaceful solution, we have to be aggressive with society.

Dnr, just gymmaxx and beat them up

Options:
1. gymmaxx/roidmaxx so you become intimidating enough you are left alone.
2. Do classes online move off campus don't interact with normies ever
3. Move to a less gynocentric country that's less lookist.
4.idk if you don't even bother responding maybe they'll get bored in this instance but that does not always work.