Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Deadpool and Wolverine movie makes fun of Short men

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Went to see Deadpool and Wolverine for the 2nd time with my brother since he had another ticket and there is a scene in it where Deadpool is travelling the multiverse meeting different wolverine variants and he stumbles into a comic accurate wolverine in the comics wolverine is 5`3 and he makes a joke calling him a "Short King" and the entire scene is played for laughs in fact my entire theatre laughed i didn`t tho it`s fucking ragefuel short men are the most oppressed in the world :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Ironic when deadpool himself is a bald ugly monster who'd be incel irl

stupid how they used jackman as wolverine

did they get their scriptwriters from tiktok or sth

why would anyone even watch this capeshit slop

your not wrong about that this friend I had in HS was short I think he was 5’3 anyways he always tried to get with the girls but he would just get laughed at by them and even worst the taller guys would always try to press him but that never went well because he was a really good wresler but going back to the point short men are very much oppressed

he stumbles into a comic accurate wolverine in the comics wolverine is 5`3 and he makes a joke calling him a "Short King" and the entire scene is played for laughs in fact my entire theatre laughed
Nobody is bullying you for your height, inkwell. So what if Hollywood movies mock you for your immutable physical characteristics. :soy:

Imagine going to see an MCU movie:soy:

Ironic when deadpool himself is a bald ugly monster who'd be incel irl

Hyper violent POS though. Also tall. earns some points.

ALSO LMAO. X-Men were about accepting people different from the "acceptable." But in real life a shorty wolverine would look absurd. Hollywood magnates know what is unspeakable" manlets are the most worthless, subhuman male possible.

That movie is full of fag jokes to the point of being disgusting.

Just pay attention to the "advice" that normies say to manlets all the time.
They would be labeled racists if they say those things to ethnics and niggers.

Being short is much worse than being ethnic. Imagine being both !

Noticed something similar in the Mario movie. Hollywood goyslop loves humiliating shirt men.

Almost all movies are ZOGged and make fun of us nowadays

Hollywood planted that joke in the script to promote the alienation of short European/American men from their group (increases bullying, resentment, isolation, demoralisation, masochism and loss of status for short men, selfish egoism for taller men etc.), as well as to fuel hatred between European men and women. Their intentions are, as usual, sinister.

It's played off as a joke but mockery can have tremendous power, which they are well aware of. In reality, short men are massively important and this is why they seek to undermine them/us. Think about many of the most prominent political leaders of the 20th century for example, or famously Napoleon. Or to take a fictional example, the role of the Hobbits in LOTR.​

Last edited:
Went to see Deadpool and Wolverine for the 2nd time with my brother since he had another ticket and there is a scene in it where Deadpool is travelling the multiverse meeting different wolverine variants and he stumbles into a comic accurate wolverine in the comics wolverine is 5`3 and he makes a joke calling him a "Short King" and the entire scene is played for laughs in fact my entire theatre laughed i didn`t tho it`s fucking ragefuel short men are the most oppressed in the world :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Manlets together, fyi Jewood alway like about actors height.

Attachments

• IMG_3753.jpeg
    IMG_3753.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 12