Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

deadlifted 175 for 5 reps today

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

im the dawg nigga
★★★★★
felt like i could lift heaps more but the bar was going to slip out of my hands because my grip wasnt strong enough, i think i will hit 220 very quickly

felt like i could lift heaps more but the bar was going to slip out of my hands because my grip wasnt strong enough, i think i will hit 220 very quickly
Pffft i do that in roblox every day

Don’t overdo it. I used to deadlift 225 pounds for a one rep max and my hip joints degraded. Not even shitting you here. My left hip development impingement and a labral tear, which surgery failed to fix fully, so it is fucked for life. I have a preexisting hip condition called acetabular retroversion though, and if you don’t, you are less likely to get injured

Don’t overdo it. I used to deadlift 225 pounds for a one rep max and my hip joints degraded. Not even shitting you here. My left hip development impingement and a labral tear, which surgery failed to fix fully, so it is fucked for life. I have a preexisting hip condition called acetabular retroversion though, and if you don’t, you are less likely to get injured
incel trait: bone marrow and muscle conditions

Klinfelter syndrome it is over for me, never begin
tough shit, I may be ugly facially but my only cope is that I can build solid muscle easily and am pretty strong, the only angle i can play is money and being talented at a few things + a good conversationalist .. and unironically a kind personality, hoping a good christian woman comes along .. rough out there.. we didn’t deserve this

being talented at a few things
I'm a talentless loser.

I've spent most of my life coping with video games, yet I suck at them. I play most on the 'easy' difficulty.

Some subhumans like Asmongold were able to make a career out of coping with video games. They become streamers. They were good and people had reasons to watch them...

I don't know how to play any musical instruments.

I don't have any DIY skills. I'm not good at singing, dancing, drawing.

I'm not good at any sports. I don't have the physical build to do outdoors activities like hiking, cycling. I have reduced muscle from klinefelter syndrome.

I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to ride a bike. I am not able to attract a female mate. Millions of years of struggles by my ancestors, and it all ends with me.

How is it possible to be such an utter failure in every imaginable way possible?
we didn’t deserve this
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm a talentless loser.

I've spent most of my life coping with video games, yet I suck at them. I play most on the 'easy' difficulty.

Some subhumans like Asmongold were able to make a career out of coping with video games. They become streamers. They were good and people had reasons to watch them...

I don't know how to play any musical instruments.

I don't have any DIY skills. I'm not good at singing, dancing, drawing.

I'm not good at any sports. I don't have the physical build to do outdoors activities like hiking, cycling. I have reduced muscle from klinefelter syndrome.

I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to ride a bike. I am not able to attract a female mate. Millions of years of struggles by my ancestors, and it all ends with me.

How is it possible to be such an utter failure in every imaginable way possible?

:cryfeels::cryfeels:
there really isn’t man, I feel the same, I may not have klienefelters, but I greatly sympathize with your plight, brocel, and I understand how tough it must be to live life in such a way.

there really isn’t man, I feel the same, I may not have klienefelters, but I greatly sympathize with your plight, brocel, and I understand how tough it must be to live life in such a way.
:feelscomfy:

:feelscry: