Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dead Ukrainians phone includes searches like:Why is javelin not working

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Jfl looks like Ukrainians got scammed by USA.They sold them broken shit.

It might gotten broken during combat.

Fight ur own wars :feelsjuice:

Better question they should ask is what their women are doing in Poland and Germany :feelskek:

"Buuuut muh (drugadict) Ukrainian Gauleiter Zelenskyy says we're winning!!!111 :feelshehe::feelsohgod:"

I heard that like 20% of all Ukraine is pro Russian. Why do they don't just surrender?

This is such a clown show.

is he really using the google app to search stuff? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they are taking moscow soon brooooo

Lmao. Saw a pic someone posted on twitter of Javelin launchers being sold on the dark web lol

Maybe he wasn't trained or didn't know how to use it

tbh I feel bad for the poor guys who have to die so the elites can get richer.

LOL At this shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I heard that like 20% of all Ukraine is pro Russian. Why do they don't just surrender?
Western puppet Zelensky forces them to die for his political gains
they are taking moscow soon brooooo

REDDIT SOY UKRAINE VIRTUE SIGNAL DELUSION

Any moment now wholesome Chungus Captain Ukraine Zelensky will defeat Puthanos and liberate them from RuZZian Nazis.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Slava Ukrani!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Lmao. Saw a pic someone posted on twitter of Javelin launchers being sold on the dark web lol
Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. A lot of the billions of western aid WILL inevitably end up in corrupt oligarch pockets.

Because jewlensky and his retarded tradcuck Azov pawns kill anybody how tries to surrender or flee.

LOL At this shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Western puppet Zelensky forces them to die for his political gains

View attachment 635125
Any moment now wholesome Chungus Captain Ukraine Zelensky will defeat Puthanos and liberate them from RuZZian Nazis.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Slava Ukrani!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. A lot of the billions of western aid WILL inevitably end up in corrupt oligarch pockets.

That map is great!

One idea is to create a new great Lithuania having Poland, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine in a confederation of some sort.

But this idea I like better, putting in the areas to the East of Ukraine, like around the Sea of Azov.

Something the NWO is trying to figure out is how to make a sort of second EU like the CIS, but under Anglo-Saxon control. But not headquartered in Russia or at least not in Moscow, and not dominated by ethnic Russians.

Its a hard thing because it also should be 'European' in orientation, so it limits the cities really to St. Petersburg, Minsk and Kiev. Another issue is that Ukraine wants to join the EU.