Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dead people have more rights than women in Texas.

So in that busy schedule the foid managed to find time to get fucked by Chad and be impregnated but is complaining about finding time to get an abortion

If she really believes corpses have more right, then how about she becomes one? :feelsLSD:

This retarted cunt should keep her roast beef flaps closed if she doesn’t want to be pregnant

buying condom hard

not one text.

baby killers

and here i thought women would eventually learn how to think. bitches and whores.:blackpill:

Female humans are the ONLY mammals with access to birth control, yet they still find a way to complain about it instead of being thankful

So in that busy schedule the foid managed to find time to get fucked by Chad and be impregnated but is complaining about finding time to get an abortion
Tbh

man,can't believe america was based for once.feelsgoodman

Dirt should have more rights than women.

I prefer to maintain liberty until 2060.

This whole deal is so funny to me because either way I win. Either it’s illegal and I get to watch roastoids seethe or it’s legal and there’s less people being dragged into this shitty existence.

Aren't states trying to make it illegal to leave the state for an abortion? Maybe we can report her to Texas authorities

Why the fuck does anyone invite this thing to their homes ffs

Aren't states trying to make it illegal to leave the state for an abortion? Maybe we can report her to Texas authorities
Based I was thinking the same thing