Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dead Chad vs Living incel

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Imagine a woman is being horny and she wants the D ,then she found a recently dead 6ft 4 8/10 Chad with a sixpack in a morgue. Then a sexual frustrated incel janitor walks in.
Lmao

All I know is that she isn’t going to fuck the incel janitor

I would record her secretly to ruin her life.

Muh Precious Chad's seeds

Gollum.jpg

That has actually happened b4

Tbh foids would fuck anything rather than an incel, even if a trucel and foid were the last 2 people alive, the foids would choose to let our species die out

Dead chad can't get his dick hard

r/TheDeadChadPill

Tbh foids would fuck anything rather than an incel, even if a trucel and foid were the last 2 people alive, the foids would choose to let our species die out
Imagine a woman is being horny and she wants the D ,then she found a recently dead 6ft 4 8/10 Chad with a sixpack in a morgue. Then a sexual frustrated incel janitor walks in.
Lmao

Morgue Worker Caressing Chad's Body

chad still slays, even when he's dead. brutal.

pretty much

there are photos of dead foids in a morgue on bestgore who have been fucked up the ass and vagina lol. someone ascended that way :feelsthink:

FBI baiting

Last edited:
She would fuck chad back to life

They try to extract sperms from chad's death body.

How would she fuck dead chad? dickomortus?

Lmao
All I know is that she isn’t going to fuck the incel janitor
I shouldn't be laughing this hard, but I imagine her taking a look at the janitor and starts fucking the corpse.
Then he leaves her in the room as he locks the door, only to find out that they're zombies in there and they eat her alive.
The janitor looks on from the window in with a huge grin on his face and under his breath says, "You wouldn't be in this mess if you only had fucked me, my dear."

If the incel janitor walked in on her fucking the corpse he would probably be arrested for perving.

Dead chad smv mogs is into oblivion