Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"de-sexualising" yourself

N

nothingnowhere

Recruit
★★
before i was blackpilled, i would occasionally share talk of crushes, or desires, my taste in women etc with some "friends" (online ones that i for a very long time do not have anymore.) just casual talk as u do. since being blackpilled, i have made my very best efforts to "de-sexualise" myself as much as humanely possible, because i know any expression of that area of the human experience from someone like me is seen as abhorrent, laughable, disgusting. i also include music and media when it comes to this, i avoid any music with sexual tones and telling people that i enjoy it (deftones for example.) this has left me overtime feeling like more of an absolute shell of a human being than before, this attempt to forcibly suppress and extinguish a vital and natural part of a human being, in order to not embarass myself even further within the confines of my utter subhumanity. the effects of the full efforts of this have been particularly devastating long term. i dont even feel like i am real anymore. i am not allowed to be a person.

Last edited:
Brutal MACHINEpill.
Terminator 2 GIF

True. I pretty much avoid these topics with my family or friends who don't know I'm blackpilled (all of them online). It just doesn't seem like I fit in when at my age most people have at least kissed or held hands with someone.

i also include music and media when it comes to this, i avoid any music with sexual tones and telling people that i enjoy it (deftones for example.)
really? so you don't go up to people and say 'this world can make you sick to your stomach so I put on my headphones, listen to the deftones it's gettin' crowded in my spaceship livin' in a dream, runnin' from a hate machine ya know it's such a drag when there's people talking down to ya'

ok GrAY

maybe you should consider de-GrAYing yourself first

sexuality is only viewed as grotesque and vile because the human female is grotesque and vile

there's no point practicing self-denial if you are attracted to people

before i was blackpilled, i would occasionally share talk of crushes, or desires, my taste in women etc with some "friends" (online ones that i for a very long time do not have anymore.) just casual talk as u do. since being blackpilled, i have made my very best efforts to "de-sexualise" myself as much as humanely possible, because i know any expression of that area of the human experience from someone like me is seen as abhorrent, laughable, disgusting. i also include music and media when it comes to this, i avoid any music with sexual tones and telling people that i enjoy it (deftones for example.) this has left me overtime feeling like more of an absolute shell of a human being than before, this attempt to forcibly suppress and extinguish a vital and natural part of a human being, in order to not embarass myself even further within the confines of my utter subhumanity. the effects of the full efforts of this have been particularly devastating long term. i dont even feel like i am real anymore. i am not allowed to be a person.
Just listen to Rammstein.
You need NOT listen or watch faggot bands